The curse of McDonalds

Slightly off-topic I guess...but I love that new slogan for Muller yogharts..."do you lick the lid of life?"...:o

Well?...do you? ;)

Love Alma xxx

Slightly off-topic I guess...but I love that new slogan for Muller yogharts..."do you lick the lid of life?"...:o

Well?...do you? ;)

Love Alma xxx

trouble is (continuing ala off-topic mode) I see it as window lickers which isn't as nice really!

love

Grim

Thanx, Uncleskinny. Pretty sad that I live here and didn't even know about it (I haven't been into the news much lately)

Link to the story/his pic

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-hed_tilley_26feb26,0,4617545.story

They are not loving it either
dogs-3.jpg

I am not familiar with the curst of McDonalds. I know of the curse of White Castle and am apparently immune to the curse of Taco Bell. Tell me more of this curse you speak of.

im not sympathetic. you dont know how much i hate that "bada ba ba ba im lovin it" crap.
he caused me (and millions) suffering and now hes dead.
whatsup.

william. you make me lolz.

ahahahha im totally drunks right now so im apt to post dumb shitz... heheefaha but srsly i hate that guy.

ahahahha im totally drunks right now so im apt to post dumb shitz... heheefaha but srsly i hate that guy.

hahaha! *high five*

im actually drinking AWAY from the computer screen tonight. i should probably go get ready....

i'll probably be back around 3 and post some stuff that makes no sense

hahaha! *high five*

im actually drinking AWAY from the computer screen tonight. i should probably go get ready....

i'll probably be back around 3 and post some stuff that makes no sense

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesssss!! i'll come back and we'll have a convo that makes no sense!!@
aha my goal for tonight is to finish a bottle and a half of jim beam. i'll let you know how i doOo

im not sympathetic. you dont know how much i hate that "bada ba ba ba im lovin it" crap.
he caused me (and millions) suffering and now hes dead.
whatsup.

Dude, seriously, you HATED him? He caused you suffering? We (subconsiously) bought McyDees because of that jingle. You normally make me LOLZ, but this is a bit harsh. Maybe it's Jack talking?! :rolleyes:

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesssss!! i'll come back and we'll have a convo that makes no sense!!@
aha my goal for tonight is to finish a bottle and a half of jim beam. i'll let you know how i doOo

ok or not. my friends sick. she cancelled. so im gonna stay home now. im kinda tired anyway. :(

oh and how big is this bottle? last night i drank a magnum sized bottle of white wine and a can of sparks. :D

Back
Top Bottom