The Metro: Morrissey’s pro Black Lives Matter tweet dragged on social media (June 3, 2020)

I'm not talking about blacks you retard. Don't assume before you add your shitty opinion

But since you brought up blacks none of these Riots have anything to do with wanting their culture acknowledged

The people in 'the establishment' are mostly white & not Jewish.

Yes, it is.

The people in 'the establishment' are mostly white & not Jewish.

Yes, it is.
the "establishment" is serving the Jewish state. But of course it isn't just about Jews. Numerous members of our government have duel citizenship and are making decisions based on that fact.

No it isn't. You can't just decide what riots are about and encouraging blacks to act like animals is what's gonna get them extinct. Assholes like you are the part if the problem

the "establishment" is serving the Jewish state. But of course it isn't just about Jews. Numerous members of our government have duel citizenship and are making decisions based on that fact.

No it isn't. You can't just decide what riots are about and encouraging blacks to act like animals is what's gonna get them extinct. Assholes like you are the part if the problem
Black people are going extinct? I thought their birthrate was rising so rapidly that the poor white man was going to be a minority "in his own country" pretty soon? Which one is it?

Honestly, do you have a learning disability? How old are you?

Hello Nerak,

I trust you read Marcus Rashford’s intervention into the foray today. It’s remarkable at a time when government has gifted big companies billions—and neglected the opportunity to part-nationalise these outfits (to recoup the investment)—that providing a square meal for kids seems utterly beyond them.

I guess these are the kind of issues I think Morrissey Central should be zooming in on. Particularly when people like Rashford speak of things from a similarly high profile Manchester-related standpoint.

I know Rashford is generous, and sometimes I wonder if Morrissey feels compromised when some apparently obvious causes escape his comment—lest someone points out he could make an immediate difference himself.

Black people are going extinct? I thought their birthrate was rising so rapidly that the poor white man was going to be a minority "in his own country" pretty soon? Which one is it?

Honestly, do you have a learning disability? How old are you?
I didn't say they were going extinct. Move along

I didn't say they were going extinct. Move along
You said that "encouraging blacks to act like animals" (surely not an absurd racist statement in and of itself) was going to "get them extinct" (your grammar, not mine). Wouldn't that be preferable, given the fact that the noble white race is on its way out?

You said that "encouraging blacks to act like animals" (surely not an absurd racist statement in and of itself) was going to "get them extinct" (your grammar, not mine). Wouldn't that be preferable, given the fact that the noble white race is on its way out?
Yes burning down buildings, looting and assaulting people is the behavior of neanderthals, regardless of color. Yes pathetic white sjws are promoting this behavior which is putting blacks in danger.
You sent me several messages in less than 5 minutes. Go away

Yes burning down buildings, looting and assaulting people is the behavior of neanderthals, regardless of color. Yes pathetic white sjws are promoting this behavior which is putting blacks in danger.
You sent me several messages in less than 5 minutes. Go away
Nah, I like forcing you to put your money where your mouth is. How are "pathetic white SJWs" encouraging black people to riot? Are "black people" not autonomous beings, capable of making their own decisions about how "they" would like to protest?

You can't organize a way of life or an economy around a skin colour.

You can deny access to something on the basis of skin colour, but you need to work out what that something is & why you'd bother denying access.

You have a white establishment, it's not being ruled by Jewish people who are plotting against you. If you're not happy with your status, you're not going to improve it by hating people for looking different & thinking all you need to do to prosper is cast them out.

You’re adorable. I could pinch your cheeks. Don’t ever change. Don’t ever lose that childlike wide-eyed sense of wonder. Oh, it used to be in my eyes too before it was crushed out of me by the cold and remorseless realities of life.

Don’t ever lose it. Hold on to it for as long as you can.

Last edited:

It's not serving 'the Jewish state'.

They're telling us what the protests are about, if you'd listen instead of insulting them.

You’re adorable. I could pinch your cheeks. Don’t ever change. Don’t ever lose that childlike wide-eyed sense of wonder. Oh, it used to be in my eyes too before it was crushed out of me by the cold and remorseless realities of life.

Don’t ever lose it. Hold on to it for as long as you can.

You've retreated into a white nationalist fantasy world to avoid the realities of life.

You'd be happier & more productive playing War Hammer.

Oh, it used to be in my eyes too before it was crushed out of me by the cold and remorseless realities of life.
2DPLWqe.png

You sure about that?

It's not serving 'the Jewish state'.

They're telling us what the protests are about, if you'd listen instead of insulting them.
Very convincing argument. Tell that to all the politicians that openly serve Israel
No BLM is telling you while random retards go around burning and commiting violence. That's nothing to be respected or celebrated

You live in a fantasy where immigration and culture don't matter. Why would you think having Africans come to our land that don't wanna live the same way as northern Europeans would be good for anyone? It's not. Stop the color blind facade. We developed in unique ways as countries and cultures and to Force integration is only made to cause conflict. It's unachievable

Hello Nerak,

I trust you read Marcus Rashford’s intervention into the foray today. It’s remarkable at a time when government has gifted big companies billions—and neglected the opportunity to part-nationalise these outfits (to recoup the investment)—that providing a square meal for kids seems utterly beyond them.

I guess these are the kind of issues I think Morrissey Central should be zooming in on. Particularly when people like Rashford speak of things from a similarly high profile Manchester-related standpoint.

I know Rashford is generous, and sometimes I wonder if Morrissey feels compromised when some apparently obvious causes escape his comment—lest someone points out he could make an immediate difference himself.

True.

But I don't think he means to be political or crusading, I think it's more like mood boards. He's showing what he's thinking about (more in interviews, than central).

Very convincing argument. Tell that to all the politicians that openly serve Israel
No BLM is telling you while random retards go around burning and commiting violence. That's nothing to be respected or celebrated

You live in a fantasy where immigration and culture don't matter. Why would you think having Africans come to our land that don't wanna live the same way as northern Europeans would be good for anyone? It's not. Stop the color blind facade. We developed in unique ways as countries and cultures and to Force integration is only made to cause conflict. It's unachievable

They don't openly serve Israel anymore than they openly serve any other country they have good relations with. You may as well say they openly serve France.

They do want to live in the same way.

They don't openly serve Israel anymore than they openly serve any other country they have good relations with. You may as well say they openly serve France.

They do want to live in the same way.
Karen, no they don't. If that was the case then make a good argument for mass immigration.
Look at history. Look what happened when the nearly whiped out Goths were welcomed as refugees into Rome

Enjoy a montage of wise black lives and voices that most people think don't matter at 22:10. The first part is good too but if your attention span is waning or you're content with the fairytales that soothe your mind from the mainstream media then at least give the woman at 28:48 thirty seconds of your time.

Karen, no they don't. If that was the case then make a good argument for mass immigration.
Look at history. Look what happened when the nearly whiped out Goths were welcomed as refugees into Rome

Yes, they do.

Don't you wonder where the Goths are now? If integration isn't a thing?

Enjoy a montage of wise black lives and voices that most people think don't matter at 22:10. The first part is good too but if your attention span is waning or you're content with the fairytales that soothe your mind from the mainstream media then at least give the woman at 28:48 thirty seconds of your time.

Yeah, you love cops. It’s been established.

Back
Top Bottom