The Official 'Grandparents Of Solo' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think j.j.'s daughter lives in your country (legally or otherwise).

oh,thanks for that info.
if only she lived a few miles north,then all would be fine.

what would?

well you seem to think that childhood ends at 18 and hence consider that jj's daughter is a child whereas if she lived a few miles away,she would be an adult(legally).if this was the case would you be less concerned about her "life chances".

HIM, can you please do the decent thing and let this thread be about JJ become a proud grandparent?

i'm only replying to people who seem to want me to reply (see above).

well you seem to think that childhood ends at 18

no, seriously, it does.

and hence consider that jj's daughter is a child whereas if she lived a few miles away,she would be an adult(legally).if this was the case would you be less concerned about her "life chances".

no, that doesn't necessarily follow.

right, y'see, i thought you wanted to take issue with my saying that unnecessarily having a child when you're an teenager might make life - in, both, the short term and long term - more difficult.

I would suggest that having a child at ANY age makes life - in both the short term and long term more difficult.Just think it is up to the persons having that child at what age they have it and not you HIM.

I would suggest that having a child at ANY age makes life - in both the short term and long term more difficult.Just think it is up to the persons having that child at what age they have it and not you HIM.

HIM must reckon himself something of an expert on the subject of children, which is odd. And you should ask him about antidepressants sometime.

He was 13 years old and still at school so it is a bit different.There is a legal age of consent for a reason,this lad had not reached that age,JJ's daughter has,that is the difference.
Why do you have to be so moral and negative about this?,it has nothing to do with you.
If you wish to congratulate JJ and his family then please do so but if not then perhaps your views would be better aired on another thread(or another forum).

Many congratulations Phill, you don't look old enough to be a Grandad! I know, I know, flattery will get me everywhere!
Seriously though, you must be very proud!!!
xxxxxx

it is a bit different.

it's really not that different, is it?

Why do you have to be so moral and negative about this?

i'm testing your reaction to extreme negative feedback.

anon
I too ''appreciate'' HIM's contribution to this thread.
In what was a celebration of my grandkids birth, as usual, HIM manages to hijack the thread.
Some members on here have been banned for abusive words..... but who contribute a lot to the forums. HIM posts and posts and posts but has said NOTHING of any value. Ever.
The twat very very vary rarely starts a thread (out of over 7000 + posts) but is more than happy to inject negative comments on lots of posts. Sad f***. Clearly he has f*** all intelligent worth saying.
HIM, maybe, sometimes, you should go by the rule, if you have nothing positive to say, then say f*** ALL:angry:

Jukebox Jury

j.j., i'm thinking of changing my username to 'derek'...

derek

Last edited by a moderator:
Many congratulations Phill, you don't look old enough to be a Grandad! I know, I know, flattery will get me everywhere!
Seriously though, you must be very proud!!!
xxxxxx

Thanks Musley
And yes, it will get you everywhere:D

Also thanks to Two Icy Cold Hands and southern bootleggers for their words of support too.

I'm asking the mods to close this thread now, seeing as one sad individual has spoiled it. I have no problem with anyone having a pop at me, I can handle it, but this thread wasn't about me, but was turned into a personal crusade by a troll.

Jukebox Jury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
clive dunn get off my lawn him=soft cunt itsallsovexed old timer vexed
Back
Top Bottom