The rant page (aka things that piss me off constantly)

The Rant Page!

today I will rant about how boring working is.....it is boring! poor wages! poor hours!
I'm going back to college, that's what my job is making me do....and I thought I said goodbye to education a long time ago!

Re: The Rant Page!

These poncey telly cooks and their own special version of a christmas dinner."I love using juniper berries" "They taste like gin and tonic". Well slap my face and call me Maria.Whatever next? Twats.

Here's my Rant for the day....I swear by almighty fecking Christ that the NEXT person who tries to "Bully" me and my dawgg to hurry up and cross on a pedestrian crossing at the entrance to my local supermarket, will recieve a few hard blows to the hood/Bonnet of their car, due to the large Hammer I will now be carrying....and a few more to their f***ing thick skulled-but -no-brain containing stoopid Skulls...this is f***ing WAR!!! SLOW DOWN, You PRICKS!!! it's only a f***ing SHOP!!!....thanks for reading!!!

Here's my Rant for the day....I swear by almighty fecking Christ that the NEXT person who tries to "Bully" me and my dawgg to hurry up and cross on a pedestrian crossing at the entrance to my local supermarket, will recieve a few hard blows to the hood/Bonnet of their car, due to the large Hammer I will now be carrying....and a few more to their f***ing thick skulled-but -no-brain containing stoopid Skulls...this is f***ing WAR!!! SLOW DOWN, You PRICKS!!! it's only a f***ing SHOP!!!....thanks for reading!!!

Ewww, poor Millie.
I don't like some rude drivers who shouldn't be allowed to drive any vehicles in the first place.

Press the "WAIT" button when you pass traffic lights,even if youre not crossing.That really riles the bastards.

Last edited:

I am exhausted. My brain is anyway from recieving gifts I have to process that are too perfect.

I slept 11 hours last night. :eek: Stepping away from lala signsville and a real thought, I am convinced that if God were to take pity on me and deliver me to a quiet, safe skinstorm place where I could be myself and let loose and just relax that I would sleep most the time in the comfort of that safe haven. :o

It's impossible not to resent you these days. I think I've given enough of my time and my heart to deserve a written letter at the very least... I DESERVE that from you. You OWE that to me!!!

Why do you have to leave me hanging like this for months on end? You are not that f***ing busy. It's your move, man. It's not fair that all my friendships should die at your hands while my loneliness and despondency and resent grows more potent and vile with each passing day... and it's frustrating as hell that such a situation is apparently not immediately clear to you without having to be told. You know my life well enough to know it's over when I come home.

I wish I could make myself stop caring. I can't turn off my hopes of hearing from you again. I wish I knew how to say "f*** you. I don't care anymore".

It's impossible not to resent you these days. I think I've given enough of my time and my heart to deserve a written letter at the very least... I DESERVE that from you. You OWE that to me!!!

Why do you have to leave me hanging like this for months on end? You are not that f***ing busy. It's your move, man. It's not fair that all my friendships should die at your hands while my loneliness and despondency and resent grows more potent and vile with each passing day... and it's frustrating as hell that such a situation is apparently not immediately clear to you without having to be told. You know my life well enough to know it's over when I come home.

I wish I could make myself stop caring. I can't turn off my hopes of hearing from you again. I wish I knew how to say "f*** you. I don't care anymore".

I think I'm starting to know how you feel...

Aww. For you both. A little chick fury.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I get a job on this shit island of ours? I can't even list 6 required jobs in my local area on my jobseekers leaflet! This has to be one of the worst months to finding jobs! :(

What's the bloody point in these Space programmes....."Oh we've found this very very blurry picture of a dot, which looks like a planet that can support life?"
Can these people actually prove ANYTHING???
On BBC2 on Stargazers they have employed people listening to fuzzy noises in space!! Christ even a monkey could bloody do that! These people are actually getting paid!!
I really don't see a point in bothering with other solar systems, they are too far away, we can't get to them, we've tried contacting them for decades and we're getting NOWHERE! Just give up and stop wasting money!
Who cares if we find Earth Mk II, we can't get to it!!! There's no point.

What's the bloody point in these Space programmes....."Oh we've found this very very blurry picture of a dot, which looks like a planet that can support life?"
Can these people actually prove ANYTHING???
On BBC2 on Stargazers they have employed people listening to fuzzy noises in space!! Christ even a monkey could bloody do that! These people are actually getting paid!!
I really don't see a point in bothering with other solar systems, they are too far away, we can't get to them, we've tried contacting them for decades and we're getting NOWHERE! Just give up and stop wasting money!
Who cares if we find Earth Mk II, we can't get to it!!! There's no point.
Hi Davie, you old cynic you! Personally I love the idea of investing in science merely for the sake of the knowledge itself. I would imagine that you are also no fan of the Hadron Collider. Do you not think that this is one of things that make the human condition so marvellous? To pursue knowledge for the sake of it, to climb a mountain just because it's there.
You know, when the initial experiments into magnetism and electricity were carried out, there was no practical application envisaged. It was done for the future!
I hope my disagreement with you here does not affect our status as chums?

Hi Davie, you old cynic you! Personally I love the idea of investing in science merely for the sake of the knowledge itself. I would imagine that you are also no fan of the Hadron Collider. Do you not think that this is one of things that make the human condition so marvellous? To pursue knowledge for the sake of it, to climb a mountain just because it's there.
You know, when the initial experiments into magnetism and electricity were carried out, there was no practical application envisaged. It was done for the future!
I hope my disagreement with you here does not affect our status as chums?

I'm just pessemestic about the world, my friend :D

The dishes. The floor needs a vacuum. The dishes. The floor needs a vacuum. I don't have the time. I need to sleep. So if this translates into pissing me off constantly I suppose I better had say I need a slave, actually. Yes, that's it.

Somewhere someone is getting high and I want NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. :mad:

Somewhere someone is sharing checks with decks. :mad: INTENDED FOR ONE ONLY!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom