The rant page (aka things that piss me off constantly)

Re: Wikipedia LIED to me!

Think Crystal, do you HAVE the money? Is it worth it?

I technically have the money. It is worth it to include Nicole in the experience and to return a favor. However, something tells me to hold onto my money in case I get stranded in Vegas. Been there, done that, not fun. So I'm thinking...wait.

I technically have the money. It is worth it to include Nicole in the experience and to return a favor. However, something tells me to hold onto my money in case I get stranded in Vegas. Been there, done that, not fun. So I'm thinking...wait.

How would you get stranded in Vegas?

How would you get stranded in Vegas?

It's an embarrassing story. :o

My car is old and could break down and if it broke down anywhere it'd be in Vegas. :blushing:

Last edited:

Whats embarrassing about breaking down (not mentally) in Vegas??

The story was longer, then I edited out the embarrassing parts.

bloody cold! nothing can kill it! why haven't we found a cure for the cold yet? We've found a cure for loads of other things, yet the cure for a simple cold is on par with AIDS and Cancer being the most incurable thing!

(although not as deadly!)

....fecken cold still here from when I wake up :(

bloody cold! nothing can kill it! why haven't we found a cure for the cold yet? We've found a cure for loads of other things, yet the cure for a simple cold is on par with AIDS and Cancer being the most incurable thing!

(although not as deadly!)

....fecken cold still here from when I wake up :(

Get a sweater, dude.

Nooo! that's not how you get cold. Getting a cold is usually a virus spread by GERMS!

Sorry Davie. My brain is tired. :o :tears:

Sorry Davie. My brain is tired. :o :tears:

hahaha! no worries :p

Today I am gonna rant about how many users we have on here and yet nobody types a bloody word in any thread. they may as well not be users and just be guests. there's no point being part of a community and then doing sod all in it!

hahaha! no worries :p

Today I am gonna rant about how many users we have on here and yet nobody types a bloody word in any thread. they may as well not be users and just be guests. there's no point being part of a community and then doing sod all in it!

Be our guest, be our guest
Put our service to the test...:(

Bloody public transport! It's cost me £47 for a bus for the month! Aberystwyth, Wrexham even bloody Bangor get it cheaper than us Welsh folk! I have absolutely no money due to them evil basterds nicking money from me! I wanted at least £20 to save towards upgrading my pc!

One day, One day I'll be able to play Sims 3! :p

I'm leaving rich house, where the monitor is approximately the size of the windshield of my car and the wifi is fast. Now I get to look at beautiful pics of Morrissey on a postage stamp. :(

This is a completely trivial rant. :p Logging off. Bye hi-def lovliness...see you in Escondido through the zoom of my phone.

f***ing people picking on Michael Barrymore, utter basterds!!! It was years ago and the man was PROVEN INNOCENT!
People just assume he was the only one present at the party with Stuart Lubbock!
Well he fecken wasn't!! IT WAS A PARTY, not a f***ing one to one social gathering!
Stuart Lubbock who was up to his eyeballs in cocaine and alcohol, couldn't have simply slipped or fallen into the pool and drowned, could he? NOOO! He must have been "MURDERED!" And who's the most famous person at the scene of the death? BARRYMORE!
What a load of shite! that lad died either by a partygoer at the party or in a drugged drunk f***ed up accident, which was his own fault!
They blame the famous guy because it's at his house and he runs away from the mass media who were harrassing and bullying him!
Well f*** you media, you ruined a British icon...robbed him of his dignity....damaged his health....and f***ed his career.

Calm down dear! Barrymore gave up smoking afterwards.No more fags floating in the swimming pool.

f***ing people picking on Michael Barrymore, utter basterds!!! It was years ago and the man was PROVEN INNOCENT!
People just assume he was the only one present at the party with Stuart Lubbock! Well he fecken wasn't!! IT WAS A PARTY, not a f***ing one to one social gathering!
Stuart Lubbock who was up to his eyeballs in cocaine and alcohol, couldn't have simply slipped or fallen into the pool and drowned, could he? NOOO! He must have been "MURDERED!" And who's the most famous person at the scene of the death? BARRYMORE!
What a load of shite! that lad died either by a partygoer at the party or in a drugged drunk f***ed up accident, which was his own fault!
They blame the famous guy because it's at his house and he runs away from the mass media who were harrassing and bullying him!
Well f*** you media, you ruined a British icon...robbed him of his dignity....damaged his health....and f***ed his career.
Davie, are you being ironic or are you really angry?

Davie, are you being ironic or are you really angry?

No, I was very angry at the time. I over react most of the time when something slowly grates on me though and I explode!
I do think the media absolutely killed Barrymore though. I don't believe for one second he raped and killed somebody in his swimming pool.

However moving on....today I am ranting about work (as usual! :D)
they never give me a bloody end time. some days I can end up working 3 hours, other days 8 hours! I'm fed up! I want a flaming rota, not a "guess what the bloody hours are" rota! annoying!

Back
Top Bottom