THPGU Australian Promo CD

tiswaldo

Is the winner of this auction a reader on here ? It's an aussie promo picture cd (no sleeve) which I've never seen before, also it's not listed on passions.. I want a copy now I've seen it !

I can't find the link now but I've attached a picture I nicked off ebay the other day

Is the winner of this auction a reader on here ? It's an aussie promo picture cd (no sleeve) which I've never seen before, also it's not listed on passions.. I want a copy now I've seen it !

I can't find the link now but I've attached a picture I nicked off ebay the other day

Hang on, it's not who I thought it was, they still outbid me though :(

love

Grim

Last edited:
Is the winner of this auction a reader on here ?

Yes, the winner is a reader here. Hope I don't get any crap about how much I paid.

I have a bunch of Universal Snow Patrol Aussie promos like this with pic disc and a clear slipcase. Some use alt artwork and can be difficult to hunt down.

Yes, the winner is a reader here. Hope I don't get any crap about how much I paid.

With the amount I'm sure all readers on here have spent over the years I can't see anyone being able to criticize your expenditure - I'd certainly have paid that (without the missus being aware obviously!)

I have a bunch of Universal Snow Patrol Aussie promos like this with pic disc and a clear slipcase. Some use alt artwork and can be difficult to hunt down.

If any of your usual places for locating these Aussie discs happen to have another of these let us know pretty please !

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom