TTY: The Morrissey Cloud

Re: The Morrissey Cloud.

You let it bother you far too much. Chill out.

Oh, in the same way you let me bother you? And how you "chill out" is a sight to behold ... "c***" "f*** off" etc. And the most pathetic thing is that I'm anonymous. Nobody else here knows who you are yelling at. So, don't impart any advise to others that you yourself cannot follow.

Oh, in the same way you let me bother you? And how you "chill out" is a sight to behold ... "c***" "f*** off" etc. And the most pathetic thing is that I'm anonymous. Nobody else here knows who you are yelling at. So, don't impart any advise to others that you yourself cannot follow.

You again. You're obsessed. And it's "advice". As far as I can see, you're checking here for my posts every waking hour. What very strange behaviour.

You report nearly everything they post. You get very, very, very agitated about it. In fact you are very close to being banned for report abuse violation. You let it bother you far too much. Chill out.

Skinny telling people to chill out. Laughable.

Have a great weekend 'evennow'.
Our clocks have changed to summertime so we have long days building up now ! Woo-hoo !
Best wishes to you and yours Sir.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Good American morning to you Big Ben! It is a beautiful day with a sky similar to that pictured in this thread sans the Moz cloud. Maybe the confectionery store will be open later as I might be in the mood for something salty to accompany a nice single malt scotch. Sorry if I don't know whether to pay in dollars or Euros because it seems to be a big deal to Pippy the Scottish Sailor Boy that I do. I have it on good authority that he wears green socks with sandals. The best to those you are closest to as well!

evennow

This has got to be the silliest thread I've ever seen on solo or elsewhere...

Whats so great about Europe anyways? Nothing but old churches and warm beer, and the natives dont even go into the churches.

FFS you are the pub to serve the customers not to play with the wifi.

Yeah, Europe is just that. You know, the birthplace of civilization, the origin of the World's history, etc. Nothing important to someone who shares the identical DNA with an ostrich. Just put your head back in the sand.

The jury has reached its verdict !

The cloud was Tin-Tin and not Steven. The Judge also commented that he found Steven to be, "Devious, Truculent and Unreliable."

So that's that nipped in the bud folks let us here no more of the sideways cloud and concentrate on more important Steven attention seeking stuff like ! Did you know whilst I was shopping in Tesco yesterday at 4:47pm the ear-worm music in the background was Every day/Sunday ! (Discuss at great length).

Benny-the-British-Butcher

So what? The other day I was shopping at Winners in Canada (American clothing store, a.k.a. T.J. Max in the US) and heard The Cure's Friday I'm love. That's the song that will sell trousers.

So? We are just lonely souls that like to talk with the same-minded people, even though some of them are just nasty sods. The common denominator is the Ringleader of the tormentors.

Look at the length of your posts evennow, look how long it takes you to say absolutely nothing, now that's a blowhard, as for the fraud comment, I'm a moz fan, I've been to dozens of morrissey gigs all over the uk and Ireland, I've been to the salford lads club and had the iconic photo taken, I've even got a moz portrait tattoo, you are an American who has never been out of America who spends way too much time on a website dedicated to a English singer, you are the biggest fraud of all

I enjoy your posts and most of the time they are spot on.

So? We are just lonely souls that like to talk with the same-minded people, even though some of them are just nasty sods. The common denominator is the Ringleader of the tormentors.
Right. This from someone who enjoys the posts of one of Solo's nastiest sods. Whatever. Save it for someone who gives a damn.

Who are you replying to? Replying to 3 posts at once is not the best way to make a point

16athu0.jpg

That's who.

I do apologize to you hand in glove. I am responsible in part for this silliness, but if I am called out by name I feel a need to respond. It could just be the frustration that nothing is going on now of any value and there doesn't appear to be much on the horizon. Pictures of the sky and cut and paste Sammy photos aren't very nourishing.

I do apologize to you hand in glove. I am responsible in part for this silliness, but if I am called out by name I feel a need to respond. It could just be the frustration that nothing is going on now of any value and there doesn't appear to be much on the horizon. Pictures of the sky and cut and paste Sammy photos isn't very nourishing.

No, Evennow...please don't apologize! I am in total agreement with you! My original comment was about the news item. A cloud. It is of no interest at all. :) Sorry for the mix-up.

You spoke about "one of solos nastiest sods" yet I see no mention of benny, brummie or barleycorn, you're not making any sense, let me guess, you're American aren't you?

It was hand in glove who made the suggestion that you are one of the nasty sods, not me.

So what? The other day I was shopping at Winners in Canada (American clothing store, a.k.a. T.J. Max in the US) and heard The Cure's Friday I'm love. That's the song that will sell trousers.
haha that's fantastic! that song playing would almost make me buy something from winners too.... almost.

Back
Top Bottom