TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

Last edited:
its not like if someone here said 'die moz' god is going to really go and ax him. so chill.
or if someone says 'f*** mozz' hes actually going to go out and f***, f***ing being all too vulgar and involving bad body odor.
moz lives and doesnt f*** so its all good. mozbots can turn off.

Re: TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - "The Truth About Popular Music" by Paul Joseph Watson

lol i dont know ANYONE who does jigsaw puzzles. but at least that seems like it would be an equanimity promoting excercise, as opposed to this unskilfull anger shit. i mean i can feel the bad vibes through the screen and i dont understand frankly why it is has to be that way. normally when i encounter people on the internet who are nasty, they're at least funny.

Viva Hate, bitch

180!

- - - Updated - - -

It's a cry for help. These guys are the kids that were screaming in the supermarket for attention while the rest of us stood there bemused wondering what could possibly be so tortoureos.

Can you imagine being in their social circle in real life? The amount of judgemental bullshit you'd have to put up with?

Viva Hate, bitch.

180!

- - - Updated - - -

uh yeah, i know what solipsism is, and it's actually not applicable here. it's actually called having inner harmony. i dont suspect you have any clue what that's about.

Take your inner harmony and shove it up your fundament with a roll-up copy of Lisp of the Flops

180!

BB

Re: TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - The Truth About by Paul Joseph

Viva Hate, bitch

180!

- - - Updated - - -

Viva Hate, bitch.

180!

- - - Updated - - -

Take your inner harmony and shove it up your fundament with a roll-up copy of Lisp of the Flops

180!

BB

Good god, if there were a Nobel prize for outstanding achievements in being a twat, you'd win it hands-down.

SSOB

Re: TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - ;The Truth About Popular

Viva Hate, bitch

180!

- - - Updated - - -

Viva Hate, bitch.

180!

- - - Updated - - -

180!

BB
ugh, you tool. i sincerely hope you get eaten by a komodo dragon.

Re: TTY: The World Is Full of Crashing Bores - ;The Truth About Popular

Some wise words from a wise man. Unfortunately the interviewer is a tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom