Morrissey Central "Update." (August 16, 2023)

IMG_9139.jpeg

Trina from Aus has purchased the majority of those tickets 🤣
Amazing stats

I saw this headline on Twitter and immediately rushed over to Morrissey-Solo to see if there was some actual news only to be met with this.... oh well, I'll never learn :ROFLMAO:

I saw this headline on Twitter and immediately rushed over to Morrissey-Solo to see if there was some actual news only to be met with this.... oh well, I'll never learn :ROFLMAO:
Seems like news to me. Were you expecting the football results? FYI, England beat Australia in Australia!

Funny. Tickets for the 10th are still available yet he says it’s sold out.

Still no news on the Capitol debacle or the without a record deal the music dies situation?
What are you on about? Someone misspelled "The" on some abandoned masonry with spray-paint - surely you want an update on that, first? Did they buy a dictionary? Go back to school? What happened!

Some Morrissey fan you are!

Last edited:
Yeah - that's what's put me off going. :cry:
😒
You’d think she’s the only Moz apostle in Oz & NZ. Maybe she’s trying to pull the disability card like her mate did on the recent UK dates. But she’ll be there directing traffic and telling everybody how to conduct themselves. I feel sorry for those who have to endure her antics.
In the words of McFly .. it’s all about Me, it’s all about Me baby.

I just like the idea of him wondering around the planet entertaining people, there's something subconsciously reassuring about it. A bit like Bob Dylan. Hopefully he'll keep at it as long as Dylan.

Man, I taped it, on betamax would you know, and was going to watch it tonight!
Ah Betamax, our first video player was a betamax, could never get any good tapes from the video shop cos they were all VHS, the eject button was like the till from Open All Hours, and they were as heavy as a bloody washing machine.
Great days

Still no news on the Capitol debacle or the without a record deal the music dies situation?
Those albums are dead - forget about 'em. Hopefully the new band lineup will record a new LP soon. It might be third time lucky and actually get released.

😒
You’d think she’s the only Moz apostle in Oz & NZ. Maybe she’s trying to pull the disability card like her mate did on the recent UK dates. But she’ll be there directing traffic and telling everybody how to conduct themselves. I feel sorry for those who have to endure her antics.
In the words of McFly .. it’s all about Me, it’s all about Me baby.
No one’s ever tried ignoring her? It would be very easy for me to do so…I can’t stand Morrissey “fans” like that.

Back
Top Bottom