Morrissey Central "LIFE IS NOW … IF YOU WANT IT" (August 9, 2023)

0-1.jpeg

0-5.jpeg
0-2.jpeg

0-4.jpeg
0-3.jpeg

0-6.jpeg

0-8.jpeg

0-9.jpeg

0-10.jpeg

Uncredited mock-up records & 1st montage - Ironbridge.
Uncredited 2nd montage and WMTWD center sticker - Victor Esparza.
FWD.

I guess Johnnie Ray counts himself as one of these ‘real Morrissey fans’. But how observant is Johnnie when he still after all his years of Moz fandom believes that Morrissey has never had a male lover! Lol.
Observant is not the same as obsessive, the latter of which people like you tend to be. A lot of us do not care to obsess over every little thing Morrissey does and to incorporate into our own interests because the collective you are just lacking something in your own lives. If you can only be a 'real Morrissey fan' as you put it by knowing or caring who he sleeps with, that is just creepy and voyeuristic and goes far beyond normal fandom.

Observant is not the same as obsessive, the latter of which people like you tend to be. A lot of us do not care to obsess over every little thing Morrissey does and to incorporate into our own interests because the collective you are just lacking something in your own lives. If you can only be a 'real Morrissey fan' as you put it by knowing or caring who he sleeps with, that is just creepy and voyeuristic and goes far beyond normal fandom.
I think what she’s saying is that despite everything, John Boy still refuses to accept that our Moz is probably not a good old pussy hound. But of course you and your antagonistic brain chose to go down a different route.

Gregor you’re trying to have a conversation
with a fucking idiot, he’s especially ignorant on anything about music.

As an example he erroneously tries to compare the addition of the two new Morrissey band members this way ….

Look, you CANNOT have 2 women in the band and expect to have the same ethos and image that Morrissey has crafted and cultivated for 40 years. If the Rolling Stones suddenly replaced Keith Richards and Chuck Leavell--their keyboardist with women, It wouldn't work. Can you imagine The Clash with Joe Strummer, Paul Simonon, Lita Ford, and Sheila E? Come the f*** on, this should be obvious to real Morrissey fans.’

:crazy:

I guess Johnnie Ray counts himself as one of these ‘real Morrissey fans’. But how observant is Johnnie when he still after all his years of Moz fandom believes that Morrissey has never had a male lover! Lol.

Yes, well it started to dawn on me. A bit late, I guess. Still, it’s extraordinary that he’s this ignorant and that he’s willingly embracing his ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom