Warning. You Might Not Want to Accept PM's from NRITH

Somebody should make a note of this thread as an early contender for Thread of the Year.
agreed!
I'm starting to think this was all an elaborate joke between Dave and NRitH. If true, they deserve serious props for pulling it off so well. If not, then it's still f***ing ridiculous.
Coiff.
i dont think it is, but if it is it really is marvellous. like our own little soap opera! or reality television show!
Tis true! I'm crushed NRitH didn't send me a PM. :confused:
yeah me too i thought we were his favorites!!!

I'm starting to think this was all an elaborate joke between Dave and NRitH. If true, they deserve serious props for pulling it off so well. If not, then it's still f***ing ridiculous.

Yep!

Somebody should make a note of this thread as an early contender for Thread of the Year.

I will tell you now, if the word association thread does not win I will be livid! :mad: :mad:
:p

Here alone is a good reason NOT to ban NRitH....he is the top contributor to the word game!

*scribbles note*

Bonus thread point for getting Alchy to check in
smiley_hug2.gif
hey buddy!

Coiff.

I lol'd -it is a bit ridicurous!!

I will tell you now, if the word association thread does not win I will be livid! :mad: :mad:

:p

Yeah, NRitH is crucial to that thread! :D *sribbles note, vote 4 vic*

Please people... get a life.

1 - I caught Dave copying my pics and hosting them on another site. If that is not creepy I do not know what is. I got over it.

2 - Are you all f***ing kidding me? Half the things all of you post are little puzzle pieces. If I cared enough I could build a file on each and every one of you and track you all down.

I may post more tomorrow. I have to get dressed for a wedding.

You didn't catch me doing anything. You were posting annoying pictures of yourself to troll threads and harass people, and I reposted it to show how stupid you look doing so. Yeah, I put it on tinypic, so when you went to delete it you couldn't. You tried to make a huge deal out of it. proving that you can dish it out in your own special way, but you absolutely con not take it. Even after making threads about me (to show how obsessed I supposedly was with you :confused: you are still whining about it. You're weak.

Also, you seem to be forgetting that you posted your full real name here accidentally, and that I was the one that told you so you could fix it, which you thanked me for.

Your weak hypothetical threat about how you "could" track everyone down is similar to the way you "wish" someone would throw paint on your jacket, or how you "wish" Julia would try to take your seat. It's hilarious that you imagine these things and how you would show them, boy! Wow! You are an awesome man in these little Internet fantasies you construct.

You've got this other big plan about something you're going to do when you leave, which is also probably all talk. And finally, the way you always "hold back" your opinion on certain matters as if your opinion would just cause all hell to break loose, when really most people couldn't give two shits about a self-obsessed blowhard like yourself.

Get over the fact that someone used your trolling against you, and move on. You say you got over it, but apparently not, since you're still trying to misstate what happened. If you couldn't handle having your trolling used against you, then you shouldn't have trolled. Boo-hoo. :tears:

oh no, NRiTH knows my IP address now. he's gonna come to my house and kill my dog. anyone but NRiTH. he's a crazy, insane maniac.

Maybe you mixed up what I wrote. The point was not that I think NRITH is a scary person. The point was that I had explained to him that I guard my privacy and why.

Dave, I like you a lot, I really do, but if you took a picture of Buzzy, which was not yours to take, and you are complaining about NRitH taking information about you that was not yours to take, isn't that really the pot calling the kettle black?

Maybe you mixed up what I wrote. The point was not that I think NRITH is a scary person. The point was that I had explained to him that I guard my privacy and why.

dave, i like you, but i think the whole point of this whole thing is that you just need to relax a bit and not take everything so seriously. you just proved my point b/c when i wrote that i was just being a drunk asshole, making a joke. i didnt mix anything up. i didnt even read the whole thread up to that point. haha. i had been drinking for about 7 hours. maybe longer.

Although this seems like the online equivalent of stealing bras from your neighbour's washing line, I very much doubt there was any malicious intent behind it. NRitH has always seemed like a perfectly amicable guy, as well as being one of this site's top posters - both in terms of frequency and quality. I think most of us have grown accustomed to his off-beat sense of humour, and I really believe that this is just another example of said humour. To the powers that be - I'd think carefully before banning him, there may be a substantial backlash. Remember what happened when SNS22 was 'banned' last year? We're like Tibet, we won't roll over quietly. Hey NRitH, I guess that makes you the Dalai Lama!

Coiff.

No I don't think there was any truly malicious intent either, but all I did initially was report on the board what happened, which is fair. Now, in a sense, the idea of sending a person a message, that, when they open it will reveal to you their IP, could be considered malicious in itself in a way. What it does is affect people's ablilty to trust. Someone I like sends me a PM, and the reason they did it is to find out if I post woth another name. That's annoying and goes against the casual way I would prefer to deal with things here, meaning I'd rather not consider if a PM is some type of phishing scam.

dave, i like you, but i think the whole point of this whole thing is that you just need to relax a bit and not take everything so seriously. you just proved my point b/c when i wrote that i was just being a drunk asshole, making a joke. i didnt mix anything up. i didnt even read the whole thread up to that point. haha. i had been drinking for about 7 hours. maybe longer.

Nugzy, I like you too, but it's just my nature to take things seriously. Everyone has the right to state their opinion, and I'm going to try to get some work done so I can't argue all night, but I'm just responding to a few posts.

If NRITH had said something along the lines of "I understand how you feel. I can see how people might find this annoying and I was wrong to try to trick people to get personal information that is none of my business." It would have all been over right then.

He could have done the whole thing in a much smarter way by sending a clear gif of one pixel that we wouldn't have even seen. He sends this big picture of a license plate, and I'm thinking, what is the deal with the license plate? So I checked the image source and guessed what he did. Then I talked to some other people about it and they thought the same thing. When I started this thread I was just saying what happened. There's no reason for me not to tell.

Maybe he wanted everyone to know he did it. I guess that he told at least a couple of people that he had their IP. That sort of goes beyond just checking to see if they are the same people. He's telling them that he did this. You could interpret that different ways.

Personally, I think that my IP only tells the Internet Service Provider I use and a general location. I don't think it's that big of a deal. I don't like having a friendly person do something weird like that though. So I do take it somewhat seriously, and it's alright for you to think I'm being too serious, but I felt you restated what I wrote in a way that I wanted to correct.

But it's cool. You are still my Nuggzy. ;)

Nugzy, I like you too, but it's just my nature to take things seriously. Everyone has the right to state their opinion, and I'm going to try to get some work done so I can't argue all night, but I'm just responding to a few posts.

If NRITH had said something along the lines of "I understand how you feel. I can see how people might find this annoying and I was wrong to try to trick people to get personal information that is none of my business." It would have all been over right then.

He could have done the whole thing in a much smarter way by sending a clear gif of one pixel that we wouldn't have even seen. He sends this big picture of a license plate, and I'm thinking, what is the deal with the license plate? So I checked the image source and guessed what he did. Then I talked to some other people about it and they thought the same thing. When I started this thread I was just saying what happened. There's no reason for me not to tell.

Maybe he wanted everyone to know he did it. I guess that he told at least a couple of people that he had their IP. That sort of goes beyond just checking to see if they are the same people. He's telling them that he did this. You could interpret that different ways.

Personally, I think that my IP only tells the Internet Service Provider I use and a general location. I don't think it's that big of a deal. I don't like having a friendly person do something weird like that though. So I do take it somewhat seriously, and it's alright for you to think I'm being too serious, but I felt you restated what I wrote in a way that I wanted to correct.

But it's cool. You are still my Nuggzy. ;)

kewl. i'd give you one of my moz sticks, but i eated them all *burp*

Dave, I like you a lot, I really do, but if you took a picture of Buzzy, which was not yours to take, and you are complaining about NRitH taking information about you that was not yours to take, isn't that really the pot calling the kettle black?

I didn't take a picture of Buzzetta. I REPOSTED a picture he posted here. He posted a picture to troll and I reposted it to show how stupid he looked. What part of that is difficult?

I did not trick him. Again, he posted a picture here. I reposted it here, in a different thread.

It is not the same thing. I didn't post my IP here.

Buzzetta was showing up on thread after thread trolling and posting his pic, and he posted one that made him look so stupid, that I reposted it. Of course he blew a gasket, and he never got over it. There's at least one or two threads he started about it, if you'd like to talk about that.

I didn't take a picture of Buzzetta. I REPOSTED a picture he posted here. He posted a picture to troll and I reposted it to show how stupid he looked. What part of that is difficult?

I did not trick him. Again, he posted a picture here. I reposted it here, in a different thread.

It is not the same thing. I didn't post my IP here.

Buzzetta was showing up on thread after thread trolling and posting his pic, and he posted one that made him look so stupid, that I reposted it. Of course he blew a gasket, and he never got over it. There's at least one or two threads he started about it, if you'd like to talk about that.

No need for the attitude, Dave.

There was a big "if" in my statement. "If" you posted the picture. I did not at any point say you did it. That would have been presumptous of me because I do not know whether you did it or not. The "if" was an open invitation for you to correct me, which you did, however, I am suprised that you took such a hostile tone with me when I have done nothing towards you.

You say you put it on tinypic. What does that mean? Please explain, if you feel that you can deign yourself to not be hostile. If not, please save yourself the trouble and I'll draw my own conclusions from it.

No need for the attitude, Dave.

There was a big "if" in my statement. "If" you posted the picture. I did not at any point say you did it. That would have been presumptous of me because I do not know whether you did it or not. The "if" was an open invitation for you to correct me, which you did, however, I am suprised that you took such a hostile tone with me when I have done nothing towards you.

You say you put it on tinypic. What does that mean? Please explain, if you feel that you can deign yourself to not be hostile. If not, please save yourself the trouble and I'll draw my own conclusions from it.

The problem is that I already explained this in detail a few weeks ago. Yes you said "if" but the problem is that people don't bother to read the details, and the way you state it, "took a picture" sounds way different than what happened.

There is a poster here that Buzzetta had decided to pick on. Some others had said things about her that I felt were unnecessary, but he really went overboard I thought. In fact he is a bully and tries to upset people online because he overestimates both his intelligence and his skill as a comedian. Anyway, he started posting pics of himself eatcing these nasty sandwiches and posting them on the vegetarian thread, because apparently his doing this out of spite was supposed to make all the vegetarians have some sort of stroke or something. All it really was, was a stupid picture of a person making a stupid face and pointing at a sandwich.

ANyway, I used the picture to illustrate some point I was trying to make, and rather than copy his link and leave it at that, I put it on tinypic, like photobucket, so that when he saw it he couldn't delete it. Now, this isn't the proudest moment of my life, but this guy was on so many threads being so obnoxious that when I got this idea that I knew would really fry his wig, I did it. Massive lulz ensued when he tried to say that I save people's pictures on my computer, and that I am obsessed with him, even though he was talking about me in about half his posts back then. It really was quite funny what he tried to make of it.

BUT it was the same photo he posted here. I didn't photoshop him so he was eating a , welll, I just didn't do anything to the pic except repost it, and remove it from his control(l) to delete. And he had a major crybaby fit about it for 2 or 3 weeks. This is because he can dish it out but he can't take it.

So excuse me for being a little snippy, it's just an old issue, that's really been used up. When you state that "if" I "took a picture" then it's "pot calling the kettle black" it's just that it's all old news. Sorry for the attitude. :)

First of all.... EOH wants to be stalked!!! He is currently being stalked actually, on myspace and other places,,,, and EOH does not mind. :D
EOH feels left out by NRiTH. :(

Anyway, why are so many of you here acting like a herd of sheep and blindly defending NRITH as if he's you guys' leader of something???... kinda creepy, in a way :eek: Nobody really knows what someone else's real intentions are or may be, so all this "I trust NRiTH with my credit cards and my first born child (for example)" sounds pretty naive and irrational to me.

NRiTH hates EOH and all his previous encarnations, but EOH still finds NRiTH fun and quality poster. So it's nothing against NRiTH at all. Just saying that simply because he's an enjoyable person, doesn't mean people should put all their trust in him (or anyone else here).

Back
Top Bottom