"WHAT'S OLD, PUSSYCAT?" - Sugar Mutts image posted on Morrissey Official / Facebook

Just posted on the official Morrissey facebook page (which I still can't quite work out if it is or isn't officially official):

"WHAT'S OLD, PUSSYCAT?"

Well, because the animals are always RIGHT,
thus we, here, now express the sensibility of the greater collective, when we say:

WOOF WOOF

MORRISSEY

39141_sugar_mutts_pussycat.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting Drug, the one that you took. Someone somewhere has lost the plot.

That looks like it may be the one signed piece that will be chosen from all the purchases.

That would make a nice tshirt. I like the art work and the message is sweet, too.

Ketamine - someone called out that Biebs is the same person as the anon who spouts lies after every gig? Even if its not him the individual must have serious psychological issues, why on earth would someone never post but diss everyone else posts with emoji's?

Good luck with David T but can't see him being bothered.

back to back just goes through posts and rates them negatively WITHOUT
contributing any comments to the forum.

IF THIS AIN'T HARASSMENT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS !!!

Biebs rated your post Off-topic in the thread What are your (musical!) guilty pleasures? As a Moz-fan, a Mozbot, a hatebot or whatever.

well too bad, it's not your birthday anymore. :p;) You know Quando, our past few posts have been quite off topic, and so I must confess...
4 minutes ago

Biebs rated your post Off-topic in the thread What are your (musical!) guilty pleasures? As a Moz-fan, a Mozbot, a hatebot or whatever.

and unfortunately, meet them.
4 minutes ago

Biebs rated your post Redundant in the thread What are your (musical!) guilty pleasures? As a Moz-fan, a Mozbot, a hatebot or whatever.

in that case... ' I've come to wish an unhappy .....' well, you know the rest. 'And I like a bit of evil. As long as you don't...
4 minutes ago

of course he's been getting something special, I've been replying to his posts haven't I ?! Isn't that more than anyone here can wish...
5 minutes ago

Biebs rated your post Troll in the thread Village Voice - Why Morrissey Is the Dumb Uncle We Can't Help but Love.

I think they must not even bother because no amount of criticism that they could dish out could compete with the criticism and hate that...
5 minutes ago

Biebs rated your post Redundant in the thread Village Voice - Why Morrissey Is the Dumb Uncle We Can't Help but Love.

'My faxmachine refused me' why? did you ask it for a dance ? :)
6 minutes ago

Biebs rated your post Troll in the thread Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theater (Sep. 22, 2016) post-show.

' Ketamine Sun Were you in the front row to the right of the stage? If so, I think I recognize your picture, I was behind you. Sorry if...
9 minutes ago

Biebs rated your post Off-topic in the thread "WHAT'S OLD, PUSSYCAT?" - Sugar Mutts image posted on Morrissey Official / Facebook.

the man delivers !!! I mean, he has a great delivery. [MEDIA]
11 minutes ago

Biebs rated your post Off-topic in the thread "WHAT'S OLD, PUSSYCAT?" - Sugar Mutts image posted on Morrissey Official / Facebook.

yes, i know i know, but compared to the whole (cut) body of her work. As far as I can recall is this the only collage of hers with the...
11 minutes ago

Biebs rated your post Redundant in the thread "WHAT'S OLD, PUSSYCAT?" - Sugar Mutts image posted on Morrissey Official / Facebook.

no, not really.
11 minutes ago

Biebs rated your post Troll in the thread Johnny Marr Autobiography update - book events (Nov. 7 Manchester, Nov. 10 London).

In trolls we trust to find any reason to turn a good thing (Johnny's book) as a chance for them to try and knock down the only man...
12 minutes ago

Biebs rated your post Redundant in the thread Johnny Marr Autobiography update - book events (Nov. 7 Manchester, Nov. 10 London).

no, Johnny should get John Maher to read his audio book , just for a laugh. ;)
13 minutes ago

Biebs rated your post Redundant in the thread Johnny Marr Autobiography update - book events (Nov. 7 Manchester, Nov. 10 London).

oh no Julia, one hug wasn't enough ! you had to have two ! :lbf: I don't blame her. :)
13 minutes ago

and counting, I go through this shit everyday.

David please do something about this user. Thank you in advance.
Biebs is probably suffering from OCD and gets really angry when he has to read comments even though he elected to do so of his own free will. In other words a pain in the hole. I wouldn't waste time thinking about a dickhead like that. I hope he votes this 'off topic'. Even his username is wank.

Biebs is probably suffering from OCD and gets really angry when he has to read comments even though he elected to do so of his own free will. In other words a pain in the hole. I wouldn't waste time thinking about a dickhead like that. I hope he votes this 'off topic'. Even his username is wank.

On the bright side, we should all be thankful that he can only select one down vote option per post or our ratings bars would be lighting up like :christmastree:s.

On the other side, he is not wrong in this case and many others that posts like mine and the ones above are "off-topic" because they do not speak to the thread topic. They should be made in the General Discussion Forum. Plus, it's only a down vote and nothing more. It's not like he is insulting our mothers.

For me I just view him as a homeless person you pass on the street. You feel sad for them and keep walking. You could also choose to view him as the Charlie Chaplin of sarcasm, which is less depressing. :)

On the bright side, we should all be thankful that he can only select one down vote option per post or our ratings bars would be lighting up like :christmastree:s.

On the other side, he is not wrong in this case and many others that posts like mine and the ones above are "off-topic" because they do not speak to the thread topic. They should be made in the General Discussion Forum. Plus, it's only a down vote and nothing more. It's not like he is insulting our mothers.

For me I just view him as a homeless person you pass on the street. You feel sad for them and keep walking. You could also choose to view him as the Charlie Chaplin of sarcasm, which is less depressing. :)

I know a lot of my topics are off-topic and don't mind if he rates them accordingly. But a lot of them as well as the posts of Ketamine are not. As the list of Ketamine Sun indicates.
So there is another motive.
But I don't care.
He could get repetitive strain injury. o_O

I know a lot of my topics are off-topic and don't mind if he rates them accordingly. But a lot of them as well as the posts of Ketamine are not. As the list of Ketamine Sun indicates.
So there is another motive.
But I don't care.
He could get repetitive strain injury. o_O
I don't care that much either. Biebs is just another empty headed chickenshit c*** who is too scared and too illiterate and inept to ever post a message. His only contribution so far in his pitiful spiteful little life is the skid mark he leaves in his boxers at the sight of his mama. I'm off topic. Every comment is off topic after the first few posts. Who cares.

I don't care that much either. Biebs is just another empty headed chickenshit c*** who is too scared and too illiterate and inept to ever post a message. His only contribution so far in his pitiful spiteful little life is the skid mark he leaves in his boxers at the sight of his mama. I'm off topic. Every comment is off topic after the first few posts. Who cares.

I like the funny and witty but still biting tone of your comments and the way you carefully reserve it for those who deserve it.
Cheers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom