Which genre would make Mozza unlistenable to you?

Which genre would make Mozza unlistenable to you?

• Punk

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • R&B / Rap

Votes: 39 65.0%
  • County / Folk

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Soul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classical / Vocal

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • New Age

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Jazz

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
Just for curious conversation. I have no doubt that with Moz's persona and witty lyrical style that he would be able to dabble fluidly in a wide range of musical genres. But what if Moz had kept his musicians stuck on a particular musical style for the duration of his career? Lets go as far as to say that all of the titles and lyrics to Moz songs are kept, but, for example, Moz were to be known solely as a punk artist. What genre would be the line that YOU would have to refuse even partaking in Morrissey?

I went for R&B/Rap.
Only if by R&B you mean poppy crap rather than rhythm and blues.
Morrissey rapping would just be foul/really, really embarassing.
But... it's never going to happen :D

Rap/Rnb
Dance (He could use the harmonizer like in Bigmouth...!)
Newish pop

I'd like to hear a reggae album from him!

I would hurl if he came out with a hip hop version of ANYTHING. YUK.

i think hearing morrissey rap would be humorous and also one of the worst crimes on the ears of humanity,also if he went all electronic or techno.

:D
i think hearing morrissey rap would be humorous and also one of the worst crimes on the ears of humanity,also if he went all electronic or techno.

LOL, it would be like listening to Jerry Springer's country album :D

I doubt it would be possible. If, for example, he decided to rap, I would be beside myself with hysterics and love every moment of it. Much like the way I am with Sorrow Will Come in the End, really. To hilarious to not love.

Rap would be weird, and probably embarrassing, but country would be just unbearable. :sick:

He could sing the phone book for all I care... That voice could make anything sound like magic!

Back
Top Bottom