“It was dangerous sex (…)”: KrisTeen Young talks about her first meeting with Morrissey

An anonymous person sends the link:

“It was dangerous sex (…)”: KrisTeen Young talks about her first meeting with Morrissey - Blog do Marcelo Fialho

One day before the first concert of Morrissey South America Tour ´13, we´ve interviewed his opening act, Kristeen Young, about her upcoming album with Dave Grohl, meeting Morrissey and a lot more…

Excerpt:

*How was your first contact with Morrissey music? And your first meeting ?
It was dangerous sex, the meaning of life, and the best chocolate cake I’ve ever had. (same answer for both questions)

*What can you tell about your participation in “That´s How People Grow Up” ? Was this song composed thinking about your voice, or did you choose in a demo which one would you like to put vocals in ?
Morrissey brought me in pretty much after everything had been recorded. I didn’t choose the song. He chose ME for the song. He asked me to sing something operatic at the beginning. And that’s really all the direction I got. I remember at one point….during a break….he left the control room and came into the room where I had been singing. I was lying on the floor and he went over to the piano and started playing a tune. It was really soothing and I felt like that was a moment where we really bonded ….for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're trippin' Luke, I'm not jealous.

I just think it's really weird she has bad facebook etiquette. Posting and naming the person who sent you private correspondence is weird. If she was smart, she would have deescalated the situation by responding to the person with a PM of careful measure and sanity.

I deal with with crazy motherf***ers in social media on a much LARGER scale, and i've managed to diffuse all sorts of crazy people. It never gets aired in public. And at the risk of sounding like an asshole, my audience are comprised of substantially more complex organisms than those who populate her page. It's also 50x the size.

She needs to learn to keep the bad shit under wraps. If she feels "not good", she should find herself a reasonably priced Lacanian analyst and just get on with it.

Wozzles, you're a weird, stoned fire that always makes me laugh.

The amount of angry jealous women here is scary. They fancy Moz, get embarrassingly protective over him, but then claim to be gay. Because it's 'different', it's kooky.

I bet the majority of the hags around here would take what they could get, male, female, or otherwise.

KY was clearly joking, clearly trying to be cool, and clearly failing. I bet Moz couldn't give two (runny) shits about what she said, as he's got more than half a brain and would know she was joking.

Build a bridge ladies...

bump.

It's kinda hilarious, everyone is calling the guy an asshole. But they don't recognize that the real asshole is calling attention to the thought (that could've been quietly dealt with) in order to deflect the modifier of "asshole" from her onto him. She's extremely clever. But transparent.

It does kinda answer a question, if she were really close to Morrissey, like his girlfriend, she wouldn't be called upon to resort to such theatrics to get attention.

Maybe Morrissey just feels EXTREMELY sorry for her, like she's so pathetic it's too sad to fire her even though she's an idiot.

It's kinda hilarious, everyone is calling the guy an asshole. But they don't recognize that the real asshole is calling attention to the thought (that could've been quietly dealt with) in order to deflect the modifier of "asshole" from her onto him. She's extremely clever. But transparent.

It does kinda answer a question, if she were really close to Morrissey, like his girlfriend, she wouldn't be called upon to resort to such theatrics to get attention.

Maybe Morrissey just feels EXTREMELY sorry for her, like she's so pathetic it's too sad to fire her even though she's an idiot.

We're talking about Kristeen Young, not you...quit projecting.

So this newsbit gets buried, its not even advertised by Kristeen on her own page at any point, and sudenly after it is reported here, in 6 hours the tour is canceled. Noone appeared to be sick at any point, I think we saw signings even over the weekend, Mozz looked in great health and in great moods, Boz was posting away all of Sunday, and even 4 hours before the cancellation broke on Tuesday, he was out for drinks. As many have posted on the main tour cancelation thread, food poisoning doesn't knockout an entire 5 week long tour from the get go. I don't agree with CrystalGeezer too many times and I have never posted on this site before in my life altho I have read it for more than 10 years, but I think a lot of people posting on this thread saw this as a joke. Not so sure Mozz would have thought so. CrystalGeezers comments were on the mark, and it sounded to me like people who disagreed were maybe just alot younger. I wonder if we will finally see a new opening act on the next tour. About time. Not too even mention, with Tony Visconti behind her, and Mozz AND Bowie in her own back catalogue, and she gripes about that the music industry "ignores" her? Well, it's defiitely not because of their inputs! Maybe Dave Grohl will be able to help her out.

They may well have a sexual relationship, but to me what she said their was a metaphor. Possibly a hint but... who cares what he and her get up to?
Nobody said that Boz was ill, they said Morrissey and 'part' of the crew.

I'm PATHetic to Mozzy. It's different. :cool:

He doesn't like you. He doesn't even think about you. He doesn't read your posts. He will never read your posts. No one tells him about your posts. You are not connected. You will never be connected. He doesn't love you. He will never love you. The closest you will ever get to him again is a seat you have to pay for.

Get over it already.

He doesn't like you. He doesn't even think about you. He doesn't read your posts. He will never read your posts. No one tells him about your posts. You are not connected. You will never be connected. He doesn't love you. He will never love you. The closest you will ever get to him again is a seat you have to pay for.

Get over it already.

It's in my brain Viva. Get over reality, it's so boring.

The amount of angry jealous women here is scary. They fancy Moz, get embarrassingly protective over him, but then claim to be gay. Because it's 'different', it's kooky.

I bet the majority of the hags around here would take what they could get, male, female, or otherwise.

KY was clearly joking, clearly trying to be cool, and clearly failing. I bet Moz couldn't give two (runny) shits about what she said, as he's got more than half a brain and would know she was joking.

Build a bridge ladies...

This.

The guy has a point. Her defensive and angry post makes me think there's some truth in what he wrote.

Get over it already.

Honestly Viva, I don't know why you bother, we all know saying it won't make a blind bit of notice.

Hey Wozzles, it's gone now. :D She's like a f***ing trainwreck clock, you could set the time to her.

Get over it already.

Don't be a bully, Viva Hate. Mercury is STILL in retrograde and KARMA is a BITCH. Pipe down.

Honestly Viva, I don't know why you bother, we all know saying it won't make a blind bit of notice.

I actually think it makes it worse. Her delusion is a bit like a toddler's temper tantrums, any kind of attention paid to it is good. Her maturity is about at a toddler level given the weird obsessive jealousy she has with KY & the nature of KY's relationship with Morrissey. The best thing to do is ignore what she says. She'll keep posting in that symbolism thread like clockwork but just stay out of it & she can live her fantasy life in her head.

I don't think she's a trainwreck. She just doesn't understand the internet.

No, KY is definitely a train wreck, a mental one to boot. And she knows what she's doing, she's just immature and stupid about using it. She's totally in character.

Back
Top Bottom