13 minutes to presale, and I'm in class

Not-so-Mute Witness

Accidental Thead Killer
Is it sad when the prof doesn't even show up for class? ...

anyway.

I snuck my laptop into what was supposed to be a lecture so I could buy the presale tickets for for Merriville! Hopefully there's no password cause I haven't seen anything on here or TTY about it? I'M SO EXCITED!

I'm so mad this show is going on sale so early. i really wanted to go but the 1 person I have to go with ahsn't responded if they want to go or not. I am going to MI show.

Is it sad when the prof doesn't even show up for class? ...

Sad?! You must be a very diligent student -- us slackers were elated when the professor didn't show up.

Anyway, is there a password for this presale?

haha well, this is the second time this has happened this week. Except last time it was a 7.30 am lab.... after I'd been out till 4 seeing Poison the night before.

And Yes, I'm aware of the sin of speaking about Poison on a Moz forum ;)

Hey, don't panic- you have an hour! It's noon CENTRAL. Stinking Indiana had to go Eastern, against all reason and logic. That's ok, my sister whose husband works in OH prefers it that way.

Um.... is ticket master an hour behind IN time or what? Cause damn... it's not open yet.

There is no password for Merrillville! WTF? You don't have to enter it.

Go, now! There are still decent pairs available- you have to choose the VIP package to get the good seats. GO NOW!

Just re-looked at my tickets. We'll be DD 202-205!!!! This is going to be so awesome.

Oh, mygosh! I'm sorry! I wasn't yelling at you, I was venting over the weird setup over at Txmaster... there was no password, and I was panicking trying to figure out how to get tickets! It was strange.

No hard feelings? I was too excited to recheck before sending...:(

No hard feelings. Well, maybe some, but those could be smoothed out by sending me one of your pit tickets. For free, of course.

For Merrillville? Or Waukegan? You will have to kill another member here to get them- the other ticket in my pair belongs to my partner-in-obsession.

I may have extra very good seats for Merrillville, let me get it all sorted out and we'll see.

front row baby!

for the merrillville show, i went ahead and bought these tickets:
CELEB4, row CC, seats 407-408

then, a couple minutes later, out of curiosity, i checked again and these tickets were available:
CELEB2, row AA, seats 202-201

and i just couldn't pass those up.
so if anyone's interested, i will probably be selling those row CC seats (3rd row). if i do sell them, i'd ask for the same price i paid for them ($230 after fees). the only reason i wouldn't sell them is if any of my close friends were interested, i'd give them priority.
but if you're interested, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom