2018: Any U.S. dates prognosticated?

do you think he is on the interpol travel watch list, to be further screened and delayed at the airport? I think he must be, Kathy griffith is because of her tom foolery. If he is, can you imagine the internal tirade he will go through from airport to airport. Probably enough to make him go 'f*** it" and just stop traveling.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-detain-airports-trump-beheading-stunt-video/

"At the end of the video, Kathy Griffin said she’s on Interpol watch list and spent 2 months on a no fly list. Griffin also admitted that she gets detained at airports every time she flies."

this is just her talking about her being on "the list"

Morrissey is going to freak out if this happens to him

I really would be concerned for morrissey's safety. I mean half the country voted for the prez so people do support him. I did see it posted here somewhere the comments from altright blogs where they were very threatening to morrissey, hoping death on him, kind of like how morrissey has wished death on a variety of people.

Talking and moving mannequins are scary but great in bed according to men online. Once you find that shut up button she sure is complete.

Back
Top Bottom