2nd greatest hits advert

Woo Hooh Im the very last one before the advert ends!! Awsome :)

YEAY! I thought that was you! :cool:

Wow- I made it into the advert...just after they play THPGU, I can be seen looking to the side surrounded by my Moz memorabilia- I'm so happy!

YEAY for you too!! :cool:

YEAY for all who made it & sent something in :)

Haha i've been away doing other things than Moz 20 hours a day Gravy. My threads always get moved, i don't really give a f***, talk about spending a night in and putting your books in alphabetical order :s

Let's hope we can do some damage in the derby tomorrow mate. CTID

what's with the Gravy business you daft c***?

Deano
Where you watching it? Dont fancy the pubs in Moston....

Jukebox Jury

PS who is JW?

JW - Joshua Pimple White aka Mr Pimproper :)

Watching it at my mates, can see it kicking off so not risking a pub.

you daft c***! That wasn't me, ffs don't you of all people know how I sign my posts so eveyone knows it's me?

love

Grim

Greatest Hits Advert #2

Somehow I made it into the second advert for 'Greatest Hits', posted on Mozzer's myspace page. I want to keep it forever and ever. Anyone know how I can rip it and save to my comp.? or better yet has someone done it already that can send it to me? I'll love you forever!! thx.

P.S. mine is the Ringleader logo tattoo that appears as "Irish Blood.." begins

Last edited:
Re: Greatest Hits Advert #2

Somehow I made it into the second advert for 'Greatest Hits', posted on Mozzer's myspace page. I want to keep it forever and ever. Anyone know how I can rip it and save to my comp.? or better yet has someone done it already that can send it to me? I'll love you forever!! thx.

if you find it on youtube use http://vixy.net/

Re: Greatest Hits Advert #2

I think you can rip it directly from myspace here: http://file2hd.com/
Can't be sure though.

Hope it works and congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom