Greatest Hits on Vinyl?

Dave2006

I went to the Trafford Centre today wanting to buy the new album on vinyl...but no-one has it...HMV - no....Zaavi (Virgin) - no...even a desperate trip to WH Smiths - no :(
I even rang the Market St branch of HMV - they don't have it either.

Has anyone found it this morning in a shop - or will I have to order it online?

I'm gonna wait for the CD to come down in price before I buy it - but I figured the Vinyl would only be available for a short while.

HMV Southampton has all 3 formats on a shelf bit as you enter the shop. Picked all 3 up of course!

The days when I could buy singles in a store is sadly long gone by now, the only exception be all the second hand YATQ singles that are everywhere.

Same for me Dave:(:( Rushed all the way to HMV after work to be told they didnt have it because they felt it was too expensive and might not sell :mad::mad: Said she could order it for me but it would take 7 - 10 days. Ridiculous....didnt bother and just got the CD instead.

I've just ordered the vinyl from Amazon and they promise 3 - 5 days delivery, so will just have to be patient.

Is Zaavi another form of Sharia law?

i had to buy mine on ebay. i knew no shop in Philadelphia would carry it.

i may buy another or two to sell in a few years. i've seen how much Suedehead - Best of have gone for. it could be a good investment, relatively.

I got it online it arrived today (see collectors corner).

love

Grim

Thanks for the replies

I walked into HMV in Manchester today - just as the shop assistant was putting the vinyl albums on the shelf - they only had about 10 copies.

Perfect timing!

Ha! You're in good ol' Blighty and you're having trouble finding it. Imagine my dismay in Moreno Valley, CA. And if you're asking yourself where the hell that is, that's exactly my point. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom