Airplane photos by @AnnaDelAire / Twitter - Morrissey and Gustavo

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnnaDelAire

Con Gustavo Manzur, tecladista de Morrissey, muy muy amable, agradable y sencillo!!

C8uaKSTU0AAHzKu.jpg

Con el mismísimo #Morrissey Muy agradable y sencillo.Con el mismísimo #Morrissey Muy agradable y sencillo.

39847_annadelaire_morrissey.jpg

C8tF1HLVoAAQaNl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you bought a fine blazer for me I guess I would offer you to go with me to the finest chocolaterie in town and buy you 20 kg of the best chocolates and bonbons available.

Or to buy you something you really, really want but have been silent about. I know you are a very modest girl and you wouldn't want me to know so I would have to find out.
Would be nice to do that. ;)
chocolate sounds like a much better deal! although i have no self moderation and would probably eat it all at once and thus need a new brassiere.

there is nothing i want but my old eyelids back and you cant give them to me,gerrit! no one can..... :(

the problem is the damage may already have been done, the office check this site daily and it shows a number of things i.e. D class which is business class and his seat number 2A, the airline can also be prosecuted, I'm sure she just acted without thinking, let us hope it blows over.. brgds, ml
guess I was had over it cant be genuine unless he has swopped seats as he is sat on the right hand side so he would be in 2F. ( that will teach me to think first)

chocolate sounds like a much better deal! although i have no self moderation and would probably eat it all at once and thus need a new brassiere.

there is nothing i want but my old eyelids back and you cant give them to me,gerrit! no one can..... :(

The first sentence of your post makes me laugh but the second one makes me cry. :tears:

I wish you lived here in Holland cause eyelid surgery as in your case is insured and will be payed for with an average insurement.
But alas...
I hope you understand I like you with or without surgery. ;)

Last edited:
The first sentence of your post makes me laugh but the second one makes me cry. :tears:

I wish you lived here in Holland cause eyelid surgery as in your case is insured and will be payed for with an average insurement.
But alas...
I hope you understand I like you with or without surgery. :brows:
oh, i have the money to get it.... or rather, im fully prepared to put it on credit card :p. it's just that eyelids are such a particular thing, the tiniest change in them can influence so much, so i dont have any faith that the surgery will come out exactly right. ho humm. :rolleyes:

also stop using the creep face when talking to me. :D

oh, i have the money to get it.... or rather, im fully prepared to put it on credit card :p. it's just that eyelids are such a particular thing, the tiniest change in them can influence so much, so i dont have any faith that the surgery will come out exactly right. ho humm. :rolleyes:

also stop using the creep face when talking to me. :D

Sorry, got the wrong one.
Edited it out and changed it for this one ;)

Beuno! glad that Gustavo is ok. Moz could have taken 15 minutes to talk to the Boulder crowd, or perhaps he and Boz played 2 songs acoustically. But no, he couldn't do that in-spite of a very seasoned Morrissey crowd in a very nice setting. He chose drama as so many have complained about him and i've defended over the years. Unfortunate and incredibly disappointing for this 30+ year fan.

Back
Top Bottom