Airplane photos by @AnnaDelAire / Twitter - Morrissey and Gustavo

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnnaDelAire

Con Gustavo Manzur, tecladista de Morrissey, muy muy amable, agradable y sencillo!!

C8uaKSTU0AAHzKu.jpg

Con el mismísimo #Morrissey Muy agradable y sencillo.Con el mismísimo #Morrissey Muy agradable y sencillo.

39847_annadelaire_morrissey.jpg

C8tF1HLVoAAQaNl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite possibly the worst attempt at photoshopping i have seen(apart from sammy's stuff of course), Moz looks very scary.

Gee, again Moz is wearing a piece of clothing mentioning Sunset Marquis!!
Crikey, bloodhell! Reckon Aztec should have mentioned it before me!
Is he on a sponsor contract?
I want him to get one of his best interns digging into that.
Reckon this is more important then aunt Nancy having a nervous breakdown because of the bra. :brows:
By the way, Morrissey's face on the photos with the bra was priceless! :lbf:

Reckon this is more important then aunt Nancy having a nervous breakdown because of the bra. :brows:
Well, it was quite the bra....not the frilly underthings you'd see thrown at Tom Jones, but still...Quite the Bra.

Well, it was quite the bra....not the frilly underthings you'd see thrown at Tom Jones, but still...Quite the Bra.

Yes! It was!
I reckon Tom Jones and Moz, who are on very friendly terms, I believe, could exchange some underwear thrown at them by fans.

I would be happy to be a fly on the wall, if they did, hearing them speak to each other and which particular piece they would appreciate or having a laugh over.

I guess Moz wouldn't have that many items as Tom Jones but it is the quality that counts!
Or am I now sounding to much like Aztec? :squiffy:
He would provide the brandnames and where they were bought of course! :thumb:

Me posted this in the wrong topic before. Me was pouring me a pint of Ginous before in the Pob.

Reckon Steve has been a member of the mile high club for years. You know he hit that flight waitress in the restroom. Me reckon all the nasty shit they made her do for that cap. I like this true story Uncle Steve stuff. Reckon do you see how his name really is Steve home in LA and not "Steven"? Steve does not fly first class anywhere. I wish Uncle Steve would wear his Dodger jersey out.

Pint of Ginous, hilarious!
No wonder you got mixed up with the threads.
You should have stick to your Buddyweiser beer or Corona with lime or any other fancy So Cal drink!
Cheers Aztec! Burp :)

Tom Jones is not really fond of bras being thrown at him. He mentioned somewhere that it's an insulting gesture to his onstage efforts.
Looks like Morrissey doesn't mind.

had that been in the UK her job would be on the line, it is clear as mud that she has broken data protection, one can only hope for her sake that Moz takes pity on her or at least got on well enough with her not to complain, as a complaint to her airline will certainly end up in her dismissal.. best regards, manc lad

had that been in the UK her job would be on the line, it is clear as mud that she has broken data protection, one can only hope for her sake that Moz takes pity on her or at least got on well enough with her not to complain, as a complaint to her airline will certainly end up in her dismissal.. best regards, manc lad

Yep, I think that's a fair comment.

Yep, I think that's a fair comment.
the problem is the damage may already have been done, the office check this site daily and it shows a number of things i.e. D class which is business class and his seat number 2A, the airline can also be prosecuted, I'm sure she just acted without thinking, let us hope it blows over.. brgds, ml

wait.... where is this picture?! have i missed something good?

yeah, brassieres arent interesting. i wouldnt, for instance, go brassiere shopping with morrissey. no way.

Not?:eek:
Not even when you had chosen some fine blazers for him and he offered you to buy some nice brasseries for you? :squiffy:
To me brasseries are interesting. :p

ewwww.... no, gerrit, the very thought makes me shudder

Well, if you bought a fine blazer for me I guess I would offer you to go with me to the finest chocolaterie in town and buy you 20 kg of the best chocolates and bonbons available.

Or to buy you something you really, really want but have been silent about. I know you are a very modest girl and you wouldn't want me to know so I would have to find out.
Would be nice to do that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom