An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Hi all, been enjoying the shows. What would you say are the ultimate shows of the Lifes Rich Pagent era, and also the Document era? In terms of audio quality and set list. I have great representations from the other eras, but nothing great from those 2 periods. Thanks!

Hi all, been enjoying the shows. What would you say are the ultimate shows of the Lifes Rich Pagent era, and also the Document era? In terms of audio quality and set list. I have great representations from the other eras, but nothing great from those 2 periods. Thanks!

probably these shows are the ones you are after, although others may disagree:-
17 October 1986 - Oriental Theatre, Milwaukee, WI
&
Utrecht, Holland, Sept. 14, 1987 or

also thanks for De Montfort Hall, Leicester downloading now :)

Last edited:

Thanks for all the '89 shows. I have a couple that i'll try to post tommorow:thumb:

Little question : do some of you have pictures of R.e.m. by Ebet Roberts (without Getty marks)
I found them of Getty images (see : http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/S...P_Hr_civ8qbVn_8P6P6BqITBAAA&sx=AllEditorial#2
Thanks for your answer
I will post a show from request, perhaps tonight

thanks there is alot of pictures i have not seen before. i know you can save the thumbnail pictures but they are only small :( just printscreen (prt scr)
i have seen a few pictures on there used on bootleg coves but apart from that there is no way of copying the pictures without the annoying watermark.

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom