ANSWER then ASK

A: I hate Facebook. It's intrusive. Except sometimes I post on the Morrissey page.
Q: Do you like Spam? (the food).

A: No, I don't like the taste or texture of spam. It is too salty, too soft, and is also very greasy.

B: Have you ever grilled food on a boat? (I have many times.)

A: No, I don't like the taste or texture of spam. It is too salty, too soft, and is also very greasy.

B: Have you ever grilled food on a boat? (I have many times.)

A: I have only been on one boat in my life, and I'm afraid I didn't grill food while on it.

B: Did you miss me?

Q: Life after death?

tumblr_mq9kavdNfs1qiz3j8o1_500.gif

....I don't know, I'll find out when i get there.

question:

tumblr_mllogeUgY41s852lfo2_r1_500.gif

A: I'd go back to 1985 if I could have my current mind and my 1985 body. All hell would break loose!

Would only want visit 1895 if it were for just a week.

Q: Who, currently alive, has the most beautiful personality?

A: Well, I don’t know her personally but I think GirlMostLikely seems to have a lovely personality from what I can tell online.

Q: If you visited a slaughter house do you think it would make you change your mind about eating meat? I don’t think it would change mine. Maybe, I don’t know. It might for awhile but then I would revert back.

A: Well, I don’t know her personally but I think GirlMostLikely seems to have a lovely personality from what I can tell online.

Q: If you visited a slaughter house do you think it would make you change your mind about eating meat? I don’t think it would change mine. Maybe, I don’t know. It might for awhile but then I would revert back.

Well I meant anywhere not just here or online. But GML is as good of a choice as any. :)

A: No, I don't think it would. I have seen a great deal of videos. Though... the smell, the noise, and the atmosphere must be horrific.

Q: Do you want to get married (again), if not already? If married, do you ever think about divorce?

Well I meant anywhere not just here or online. But GML is as good of a choice as any. :)

A: No, I don't think it would. I have seen a great deal of videos. Though... the smell, the noise, and the atmosphere must be horrific.

Q: Do you want to get married (again), if not already? If married, do you ever think about divorce?

A: No I will never marry again, just date.

Q: White, milk or dark chocolate? Dark for me.

A: No I will never marry again, just date.

Q: White, milk or dark chocolate? Dark for me.

A: I love white chocolate! I could melt it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon. Or pour it all over a @#$% and lap it up. :lbf:

Q: I'm coming to dinner. Whatcha gonna make?

A: I love white chocolate! I could melt it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon. Or pour it all over a @#$% and lap it up. :lbf:

Q: I'm coming to dinner. Whatcha gonna make?

A: Not sure about the dinner part yet but I know White Chocolate Fondue will be good for desert.
Q: City or nature person? I love nature but I’m a city gal at heart.

A: Not sure about the dinner part yet but I know White Chocolate Fondue will be good for desert.
Q: City or nature person? I love nature but I’m a city gal at heart.

A: Not a nature person at all. I love the ocean, the sky, and the red rocks/mountains. All beautiful things to look at. But engaging with nature is not on the menu unless it involves a speed boat. So, I too am a city girl. Love people watching, architecture, and the sounds, smells, and culture to be found in a big city.

Q: Have you ever done a striptease for your lover?

Last edited:
A: Not a nature person at all. I love the ocean, the sky, and the red rocks/mountains. All beautiful thinks to look at. But engaging with nature is not on the menu unless it involves a speed boat. So, I too am a city girl. Love people watching, architecture, and the sounds, smells, and culture to be found in a big city.

Q: Have you ever done a striptease for your lover?

I love the smell of the street and the sound of the traffic, the shops and restaurants and the hustle bustle.

A: yes but I had to be drunk. I think it’s a necessary element in a relationship.

Q: What is the most embarrassing thing that happened in elementary school? I will admit I peed my pants in front of my whole class due to laughing too hard.

I love the smell of the street and the sound of the traffic, the shops and restaurants and the hustle bustle.

A: yes but I had to be drunk. I think it’s a necessary element in a relationship.

Q: What is the most embarrassing thing that happened in elementary school? I will admit I peed my pants in front of my whole class due to laughing too hard.

A: My fifth grade art teacher announced to the class that I had diarrhea of the mouth... 'cause I wouldn't stop talking to my best friend Dawn sitting next to me.

Q: Were you a cool kid in school or an outcast?

A.I`ve always been obsessed with music and always had a unique dress sense.So I was a bit different starting in elementary school.In high school I was very much an outcast.I was the kid dressed in black ect.We were kind of the weirdo group.The kids dressed in black,the gay people ect.I was perfectly fine there.But being me I never felt quite like I belonged anywhere.Me and my little sis were talking about this and I said I really wasn`t teased in high school.She said of course not "you were scary".I thought that was pretty funny!! When I look back on that I realize that it was a way of protecting myself.

Q. Who was your first love?

A.I`ve always been obsessed with music and always had a unique dress sense.So I was a bit different starting in elementary school.In high school I was very much an outcast.I was the kid dressed in black ect.We were kind of the weirdo group.The kids dressed in black,the gay people ect.I was perfectly fine there.But being me I never felt quite like I belonged anywhere.Me and my little sis were talking about this and I said I really wasn`t teased in high school.She said of course not "you were scary".I thought that was pretty funny!! When I look back on that I realize that it was a way of protecting myself.

Q. Who was your first love?

A: My first boyfriend was Scott when I was 14-15. We lost our virginity with one another. But I never really loved him or was in love with him. When I was 16, I met Bill--he was 17. He was my first love. We explored our sexualities with one another. And spent every chance we could together. Illness separated us. And that was the end of a wonderful shared year.

Q: Bill Gates or Steve Jobs?

Q: Bill Gates or Steve Jobs?

A: I'll go with Gates. Microsoft is HUGE in the business world and its safe to say most of us started our computer use on a Microsoft platform machine.

Q: If you knew you would die tomorrow, what would be your biggest regret?

Back
Top Bottom