ANSWER then ASK

Yes I do.

(For the guys) do you cup your balls when you're having a shit?

1376804_10151659715110443_945077728_n.jpg

No.

Have you ever required stitches?

A.Yes when I was 5.I was playing in the back yard without shoes.I stepped on a glass bottle and I was off to the emergency room.And then again me and my older sister were jumping around on the sofa and I got a mechanical pencil stuck into my foot.Again another trip to the ER.That`s where my other nicknames came from clumsy and accident prone.I am very clumsy!

Q.Are you really,truly happy with your life?

No.

Q: Have you ever required stitches?

A: Yes, five times. 1. Cut shin open on a broken pop bottle when I was 14. 2. Spinal surgery--actually staples, not stitches--when I was 16. 3. Broviac catheter inserted into chest/heart at 16. 4. Stitches in neck to hold central line into jugular vein which accidentally was inserted into my carotid artery instead, and subsequently destroyed it--at 30 something years. 5. Stitches in groin after arteriogram--same year as carotid disaster.

B: Best trait you share with your mom, dad?

A.Yes when I was 5.I was playing in the back yard without shoes.I stepped on a glass bottle and I was off to the emergency room.And then again me and my older sister were jumping around on the sofa and I got a mechanical pencil stuck into my foot.Again another trip to the ER.That`s where my other nicknames came from clumsy and accident prone.I am very clumsy!

Q.Are you really,truly happy with your life?

A: I think I could be happier. But my GPS is all wonky and I can't find my way there.

B: Do you live alone?

A. Not per se. I value politeness and respecting all people. Politeness may be my number 1 turn on (it is a dying art)

Q. Have you ever been arrested?

Back
Top Bottom