ANSWER then ASK

A: I don't get lonesome often, even though I spend a great deal of time alone. I can't recall ever dancing when I felt lonely. Usually I call someone like my mom or son. But anyhow, I can tell you one of my fave songs to dance to...

Q: Do you feel snobbish about anything?

No.

enhanced-buzz-23320-1382042287-23.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Two twits answer without asking. Not surprised.

I will answer my own question.

Q: Are you snobbish about anything?

A: Yes, I am snobbish about education. There is no excuse for why a person in the west cannot educate him/herself. Especially now with the Internet. Intelligence is genetically influenced and nurtured by the environment. But ignorance, sorry... there is no excuse. We can't all be experts at everything. But curiosity about how the world works and who its people are, are paramount. Read, read, read.

Q: Do you write poems?

Last edited:
Two twits answer without asking. Not surprised.

I will answer my own question.

Q: Are you snobbish about anything?

A: Yes, I am snobbish about education. There is no excuse why a person in the west cannot educate him/herself. Especially now with the Internet. Intelligence is genetically influenced and nurtured by the environment. But ignorance, sorry... there is no excuse. We can't all be experts at everything. But curiosity about how the world works and who its people are is paramount. Read, read, read.

Q: Do you write poems?

A: Yes, I do

Q: When did you last feel happy? And what for if not too personal?

A: Yes, I do

Q: When did you last feel happy? And what for if not too personal?

A: I am in a steady-state at the moment. Not happy, not unhappy. I miss the high of happiness. I was in love not too long ago. That was the last time I felt happy for more than a fleeting moment.

Q: Can the feeling of being in love last forever? Or is it, by nature, a temporary state of being?

A: I am in a steady-state at the moment. Not happy, not unhappy. I miss the high of happiness. I was in love not too long ago. That was the last time I felt happy for more than a fleeting moment.

Q: Can the feeling of being in love last forever? Or is it, by nature, a temporary state of being?

A: Depends on the individuals involved.

Q: Can you define being in love?

A: Depends on the individuals involved.

Q: Can you define being in love?

A: I don't think it has an objective definition. It is different for each of us. I read that you have only been in love once. You have a much stricter criteria than I. Because of this, when you are in love--or decide that you are--you will probably be much more committed and in for the long-haul than someone like me who defines being in love as a feeling of being high. A euphoric state. It has nothing to do with commitment, shared time together, respect, concern. It is about desire for the possibility, for the quest to have this person. It is not the same as lust. Lust is about physical desire. Being in love can include that. But it is more than that. It is not grounded in reality. It is a fantasy. An illusion. A fictional script that is fragile--like a bubble--it can burst. And the come down sucks. Like a drug one has withdrawal symptoms... and therefore craves, relishes, welcomes the next high. People who fall in love readily and often are romantic, passionate, thrill seekers willing to throw three sheets to the wind. Oh but the payoff--wow! It is worth it.

Q: Could you go without sex for a year? Five? Forever?

A: I don't think it has an objective definition. It is different for each of us. I read that you have only been in love once. You have a much stricter criteria than I. Because of this, when you are in love--or decide that you are--you will probably be much more committed and in for the long-haul than someone like me who defines being in love as a feeling of being high. A euphoric state. It has nothing to do with commitment, shared time together, respect, concern. It is about desire for the possibility, for the quest to have this person. It is not the same as lust. Lust is about physical desire. Being in love can include that. But it is more than that. It is not grounded in reality. It is a fantasy. An illusion. A fictional script that is fragile--like a bubble--it can burst. And the come down sucks. Like a drug one has withdrawal symptoms... and therefore craves, relishes, welcomes the next high. People who fall in love readily and often are romantic, passionate, thrill seekers willing to throw three sheets to the wind. Oh but the payoff--wow! It is worth it.

A: I'm already missing it a lot, and it's less than 1 year without. (I suppose the online version doesn't count). But well, we can survive, can't we?

Q: How do you feel about the passing of time?

I've been in love twice - both very long relationships and when they ended I felt completely destroyed. I know what love is and what it is all about.

A: Forever? Don't think so. Five - absolutely. Sex to me is sacred. It has to mean something to me - I don't jump in bed with just anyone.

Q: How long does it take for you to jump in bed with your date? First, second, third time out?

I've been in love twice - both very long relationships and when they ended I felt completely destroyed. I know what love is and what it is all about.

A: Forever? Don't think so. Five - absolutely. Sex to me is sacred. It has to mean something to me - I don't jump in bed with just anyone.

Q: How long does it take for you to jump in bed with your date? First, second, third time out?

I was not suggesting that you do not know what romantic love is. On the contrary. It could be argued that I am the one who does not. Not by current western standards anyhow. I think you can love and be in love with more than one person at the same time. Not everybody agrees. I can love and be in love with men and women. Love, love, love is a dangerous drug...

A: Well, usually I have to take them out a few times before they are willing to succumb to my seductive advances. But some are very open to the idea of shagging on the first date. :p Nothing is sacred, including sex. It is, however, better with someone you love or are in love with--for the most part. Not always.

Q: Do you think I am slutty? Hahaha.

Last edited:
A: I'm already missing it a lot, and it's less than 1 year without. (I suppose the online version doesn't count). But well, we can survive, can't we?

Q: How do you feel about the passing of time?

A: Time heals. That is a good thing I can say about the passing of time. I don't like aging. Who does? Time also affords us a space to grow, master a skill, learn.

Q: Do you ever go to a park to read a book?

Yes and I will sit on your face you filthy waif

Would you swallow Morrissey's cum after giving him oral?

Yes.

Would you run a marathon with a stick of dynamite up your asshole?

Hell NO!

tumblr_mo4kcggg891rq6c4lo2_500.gif

Q:
tumblr_mhxl74GrGH1qa5etko1_r1_250.gif

I'm putting off work reading about how tonic water glows in the dark because of its high levels of quantum yield.

Q:
Do you think kittens are amazing?

Yes I do.

(For the guys) do you cup your balls when you're having a shit?
Mozza that is so funny. I laughed outloud when I read it.
Ofcourse, I have no intention of answering it!
Chaps! Do check for testicular irregularity at least 3 times a week?

Mozza that is so funny. I laughed outloud when I read it.
Ofcourse, I have no intention of answering it!
Chaps! Do check for testicular irregularity at least 3 times a week?

Dang, you guys have it tough. We ladies only have to check for breast irregularities once a month. If we are lucky though, our partners will be checking for us far more often than that. :p

Back
Top Bottom