Anyone not buy YOR?

In August only, when I get my tuition bills fully paid. I'm in utter poverty until then.
Until then, I must enjoy the stolen goodies.

I got mine from good old Avalanche Records, a proper record shop, unlike the nasty big ones like HMV and Zaa....oh wait, they're out of business now. Like HMV.

I haven't gotten it yet because it seems to be sold out at my local Best Buy. Which I don't mind because that means its selling :thumb:

I just ordered a copy of the deluxe version on Amazon along with some Cramps and Bolshoi cds. Felt like spending some cash today on good tunes.

I haven't gotten it yet because it seems to be sold out at my local Best Buy. Which I don't mind because that means its selling :thumb:

I just ordered a copy of the deluxe version on Amazon along with some Cramps and Bolshoi cds. Felt like spending some cash today on good tunes.

I bought it the day it came out at Best Buy, but they only had two copies of the standard version and no copies of the deluxe. :/ I'd like to think they had a big stock of both and they sold like hotcakes, but I doubt it. The Best Buys around here don't have as big a selection of CDs as they used to. Probably a combo of CDs not selling and Best Buy in financial trouble?

So...Amazon & Amazon UK, here I come. :)

I need to catch up on a bunch of stuff. Still don't have the last 3 Morrissey singles. :/ So, I need those, plus the deluxe and vinyl "Years Of Refusal". I'm getting lazy in old age.

I bought it the day it came out at Best Buy, but they only had two copies of the standard version and no copies of the deluxe. :/ I'd like to think they had a big stock of both and they sold like hotcakes, but I doubt it. The Best Buys around here don't have as big a selection of CDs as they used to. Probably a combo of CDs not selling and Best Buy in financial trouble?

I need to catch up on a bunch of stuff. Still don't have the last 3 Morrissey singles. :/ So, I need those, plus the deluxe and vinyl "Years Of Refusal". I'm getting lazy in old age.

I went the day it came out too. They were already sold out of the deluxe version and when I asked they said they were issued 3 or 4 of them. They must have sold in the 2 hours between when the store opened and I arrived. And I returned today to find the dozen or so copies of the regular version were now sold out. I already had the Cramps and Bolshoi albums in my cart at Amazon so I thought, what the hey I'll throw in YOR as well so I don't have to keep visiting the Best Buy haha.

That was exactly the story on my trip to Best Buy on Tuesday. Exactly two copies of the standard version left, and I bought one of them.

Unfortunately, there really aren't any independent record stores that I'm aware of anywhere near me. If I went into the city, sure, but out here in suburbia, my only choices were Best Buy, Borders, Wal-Mart, and Target. :( I wish that it were different.

Back
Top Bottom