bad parenting leads to fat child being taken away

(x to) ENLARGE (photo). 'zat necessary?

Poor kid. His only chance at losing weight & getting his health in control is to be taken away.

When do people decide enough is enough and to do something? When their kid is 150 lbs, 200? 250? 300? Mercy.
I heard on the news the other day that kids are getting bigger, faster than ever. No surprise, just sad.

That kid is a whopper. Maybe "Mom" should have stopped providing food. Well, beyond a reasonable amount. Then if he wanted to keep eating he'd need to either work for it, or steal. Either way, I imagine he'd be out getting some exercise.
Overeating is a problem and it can't be controlled. It is a serious issue.

Last edited:
kids that young and with that much girth don't have too many friends.

i bet momma was all sort of "they should like you for you" while granting his wishes for food.

That bitch. But still, let's blame the kid for having no self control. Blame the victims. Of society. I teach some 13-year-olds and I know that I occasionally expect to them to have some self-control.

That bitch. But still, let's blame the kid for having no self control. Blame the victims. Of society. I teach some 13-year-olds and I know that I occasionally expect to them to have some self-control.
The problem is the mother and not the child. He's only 13.

only 13? I think that "only 6, 7, 8, 9, 10" maybe, but at 13 some responsibility begins to fall on the child. The mother is saying that she can't make him do anything because he is 13. He's refusing to take medication, or to quit overeating so he's taking responsibility. If you want to say he is not responsible it seems that the only solution will be to force him to lose weight, which seems to mean that he will be taken from his mother's care, because she is saying he is responsible.

only 13? I think that "only 6, 7, 8, 9, 10" maybe, but at 13 some responsibility begins to fall on the child. The mother is saying that she can't make him do anything because he is 13. He's refusing to take medication, or to quit overeating so he's taking responsibility. If you want to say he is not responsible it seems that the only solution will be to force him to lose weight, which seems to mean that he will be taken from his mother's care, because she is saying he is responsible.
Nonetheless, under the law, he is a minor and he is his mother's responsibility.

To be honest he does put out an impressive assortment of snacks from Trader Joe's.
Like a buffet of sorts?

She should. She'll make him dance to all her hits everyday til he drops all that weight.

Very sad story
Good to hear some authorities are taking control
Some people JUST shouldn't be parents

Tags
bitch mom fat children where's norman?
Back
Top Bottom