Morrissey Central "Bernie Sanders" (December 10, 2023)

28de9033794f85df3c319bc9cd458e0ee113db01.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What I witnessed myself yesterday:
1. SER comes online via FB messenger @ ~11.35pm
2. SER posts X story with Please.../dancing ~11.42
3. 22min later, Central post linking to SER's X acc. post.

Over the years of closely logging activity on socials, that type of pattern has occurred on many, many occasions.
Join the dots as you wish.
FWD.

Yep. Informative, for those who care to see. (y)

Yep. Informative, for those who care to see. (y)

But did Rayner post this Bernie Sanders meme on his social media? Or Paul Joseph Watson, YouTube covers, Michelle Jubelirer, chart positions, &c.? The Rayner connection to certain posts only tells about those particular posts. Rayner has denied being the final decider. So it's Morrissey posts, plus posts Morrissey has okay'ed (unless Rayner meant Knutson was the final decider, which would be very odd).

Comedy gold, but nowhere near the heights of:

View attachment 98693
FWD.
Oh Jeez - I'd forgotten that one! :LOL:

We should have a competition on Solo to see who can get he naffest meme photo published on Morrissey Central. How about something like the 'Ermahgerd' girl, only instead of clutching a collection of Goosebumps books it's a stack of Morrissey vinyl? :unsure:

But did Rayner post this Bernie Sanders meme on his social media?
Ask FWD?
Or Paul Joseph Watson, YouTube covers, Michelle Jubelirer, chart positions, &c.?
I don’t know. Sorry but I’m not really that invested or interested in this subject to investigate or bother to prove anything to anybody. But you’re free to investigate.
The Rayner connection to certain posts only tells about those particular posts.
Of course. And that’s enough proof for me to see that he does have an influence on what gets posted on Central. That it’s not just Morrissey.
Rayner has denied being the final decider.
Lol. If you believe that.
So it's Morrissey posts, plus posts Morrissey has okay'ed (unless Rayner meant Knutson was the final decider, which would be very odd).
As I said, I speculate that M allows the other two to post anything M related/‘positive’ to Central. And there are sometimes posts that are directly from him. It’s obvious as snow, IMHO.

But that’s not to say that I think he’s not responsible for the lack of quality control.

I don’t know. Sorry but I’m not really that invested or interested in this subject to investigate or bother to prove anything to anybody. But you’re free to investigate.

Fortunately, we don't need to. Malarkey does investigate these things, and I don't think she ever found a smoking gun making Rayner the culprit for Watson, Vance, and others. And I think if this Bernie Sanders meme had been posted on Rayner's account minutes before Morrissey Central, FWD would've cited it instead of Strictly Come Dancing. Basically we agree that Morrissey Central is Morrissey + some others; we just disagree on how often it's Morrissey.

Basically we agree that Morrissey Central is Morrissey + some others
I'd amend that to 'Morrissey + some other posts which have been OK'd by Morrissey'. The idea that anyone - even Donnie - would endanger his position by posting what he considers funny memes without even running them past the boss man first is insane. What if Morrissey saw this, took offense for some reason, and gave him the boot? Morrissey is touchy enough that he recently cancelled an entire concert as he didn't like how the venue described him. What idiot would take that career risk?

I'd amend that to 'Morrissey + some other posts which have been OK'd by Morrissey'. The idea that anyone - even Donnie - would endanger his position by posting what he considers funny memes without even running them past the boss man first is insane. What if Morrissey saw this, took offense for some reason, and gave him the boot? Morrissey is touchy enough that he recently cancelled an entire concert as he didn't like how the venue described him. What idiot would take that career risk?

Yes, exactly. That's why I think the weirder the post, the more likely it's Morrissey, because the flunkies wouldn't risk getting the axe unless they're 100% sure Morrissey would like it. They especially wouldn't risk it in terms of posting politics, and Morrissey is highly idiosyncratic there.

Yes, exactly. That's why I think the weirder the post, the more likely it's Morrissey, because the flunkies wouldn't risk getting the axe unless they're 100% sure Morrissey would like it. They especially wouldn't risk it in terms of posting politics, and Morrissey is highly idiosyncratic there.

Yeah, but these days I don’t think M could be arsed, and he trusts them enough with these harmless posts. He may even ok them, not because he likes them, but simply because he thinks that’s what fans want from Central (?) it seems that way to me.

what photo was the hair taken from.sure some clever clogs will know.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom