Brussels - Bozar Theatre (March 16, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Alma Matters / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Knockabout World / Istanbul / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Loop / Half A Person / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Night Pop Dropped / Without Music The World Dies / Let Me Kiss You // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of Buddy T.

Last edited:

Lots of audience clapping during EILSunday, that was special. It seems though that during a few song he starts to ‘blablabla’ instead of singing the proper lyrics. That s a pity, really…overall great gig though😎

😱

FrX3EOXXsAAixlC

pics by : @davegeensen

Can we confirm no Jack The Ripper!?

Setlist.fm are copying the list here.
The source is good, but was a bit surprised given the equipment there just for the song - perhaps ol' smokey was packed on the truck early.
FWD.

Setlist.fm are copying the list here.
The source is good, but was a bit surprised given the equipment there just for the song - perhaps ol' smokey was packed on the truck early.
FWD.
The smoke would have pretty much filled up the place….

No "Trouble loves me" again :(

Why on Earth has Trouble Loves Me been eradicated from the set? It MUST be reinstated for London or there will be hell to pay.

Vids & pics

A view from the Hill

Those two new songs have really grown on me. And the reaction from the audience towards WMTWD and Pop Dropped seems overall much better than solemn debuts of Bonfire of Teenagers or I Live In Oblivion. Not just because they're more upbeat but better suited for live singing and playing, I reckon.

Was most of the audience under Prozac on that tour ? Bozar in Brussels was almost sold out and yet the applause was so incredibly thin after each number. You have the feeling that only 400 people slightly clap in their hands, on that 2,100 person audience.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom