Liverpool - Empire Theatre (July 18, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I Wish You Lonely / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / Our Frank / Knockabout World / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Half A Person / My Hurling Days Are Done / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of whichway2 via setlist.fm

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone get in last night just having the ticketmaster still barcode scanned... i.e. not the app?

If so I can't make this evening and would be happy to send to anyone who wants to go for a drink, it for free if you're skint.

Bastard Ticketmaster won't let me transfer or sell so will be the screenshot.

Decent stalls ticket.
Shit! Wish I'd seen this sooner!

Thanks everyone for the signed vinyl feedback. Much appreciated. I really want the smiths vinyl when I go this weekend. Sounds like they go first before the morrissey vinyls. Assume venues allow you back in if i was to head out to drop off vinyl to the car before the gig? Stall won’t keep it back for you to collect after?
They offered to hold mine til afterwards when I asked for a bag which they didn't have. But I didn't like just leaving expensive vinyl behind a stall! So yes I went back out to the car. Just have your ticket handy to get back inside. Saying that, different venues may have different policies.

They offered to hold mine til afterwards when I asked for a bag which they didn't have. But I didn't like just leaving expensive vinyl behind a stall! So yes I went back out to the car. Just have your ticket handy to get back inside. Saying that, different venues may have different policies.
I'm happy with it anyway, frame arrived this morning :)

Attachments

• IMG-20230720-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20230720-WA0003.jpeg
    739.6 KB · Views: 0
🤣 its insane innit, grown adults getting wet knickers over a scrap of shirt. Looks cool in me frame tho, just goes to show the strange power old Moz has over us, still.
It's like having a splinter from the cross Jesus Christ got crucified on though innit. Rather worship Morrissey than anyone or anything else. He is our God.

1st best bit:Throwing his maracas at the backdrop of the Rovers Return landlady. FFS can't remember her name. Emily Bishop?
No.Mrs.Morton?No. Ivy Tilsworth???Doris, Doris, I am getting Doris? It will come to me.
Use alphabet method:
abcd,d,d,?efghijklmnopqrs,s...?Speed?
Mrs. Walker?
Google
Annie Walker
Result.
Cracking shots. What an adorable imp he is

Was totally mesmerised by the introduction. Loving the scouse accent and the statements. Though I filmed it there is no way I am posting. Only got half and kept going from portrait to landscape. I am embarrassed after promising vids and photos. I'll tell you why...

Camera settings...looks like I was a mile away from where I was. Morrissey looks like he is a mile away.
I am a total techno bell-end. And a total knob. If I can I will post the picture where the ceiling actually looks like a lizard or a very unborn baby bird.Nevermind...it's all in my heart.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom