Portsmouth - Guildhall (July 8, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / Girlfriend In A Coma / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / Half A Person / Knockabout World / My Hurling Days Are Done / The Loop / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @lonely_high_court_judge

Last edited:
mick.thompson.5268-08072023-0001.jpg

(M.Thompson)

1688837200453.jpg

(SJW)

20230708_200154.jpg

(M.Thompson)
1688847506891~2.jpg

(C. Griffiths)

20230708_201049.jpg

(D.Felton)

Was meant to be there tonight but decided not to leave my wife with the newborn, earning my brownie points.

Given the set lists from Israel I decided probably won’t be missing much that I didn’t see a few times last year.

So please, to spare my sanity, keep it safe and predictable tonight Moz.

Pretty sure the (fully) bald one here is the one and only Carlisle Baz.
Not sure about the girl in the corner, although I did hear something about a batch of bad pills on the Portsmouth scene…

IMG_9029.jpeg

Last edited:
Was meant to be there tonight but decided not to leave my wife with the newborn, earning my brownie points.

Given the set lists from Israel I decided probably won’t be missing much that I didn’t see a few times last year.

So please, to spare my sanity, keep it safe and predictable tonight Moz.
good man,congratulations.

looks like a small stage,every band member should be in view on any videos or pics unlike israel.

IMG_0205.png

Should have been on about 20 mins ago

Socials are dry.
FWD.

And this smacks of a certain level of familiar dullardry.

Screenshot_20230708-212308.png
Screenshot_20230708-212317.png

Belly laughs a plenty.

Set list.fm being updated by a ‘SamEtsyRayner’…genuine or duff?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom