Buzzcocks Cover

Grim
just remember, pedantary will leave you with no room to kip in London;)
I meant a progression in covering Manc bands - and no pedantary in saying Shelley was from Leigh and Devoto from West Yorkshire....:p

Jukebox Jury

Now I know how Jesus must have felt, well maybe his Mam & Dad eh? :D

love

Grim
P.s. I tried to get in your hotel last night but it's all gone! We are now across the tracks (in the poor end) on night 1.

Now I know how Jesus must have felt, well maybe his Mam & Dad eh? :D

love

Grim
P.s. I tried to get in your hotel last night but it's all gone! We are now across the tracks (in the poor end) on night 1.

Grim
We have booked a number of rooms, I'll see if we have any left.

Jukebox Jury

Grim
We have booked a number of rooms, I'll see if we have any left.

Jukebox Jury

I've booked a slum-mum BnB in Kinky X for Thursday anyhoo but s'pose it wouldn't do any harm to get a spare for the Friday, if you've got any, at least then I won't have a mad jock jumping & singing on top of me! We've got tix for the Quarry sorted so we can get cabbaged then cabbied back as a combo at the end of our tethers!

love

Grim

I've booked a slum-mum BnB in Kinky X for Thursday anyhoo but s'pose it wouldn't do any harm to get a spare for the Friday, if you've got any, at least then I won't have a mad jock jumping & singing on top of me! We've got tix for the Quarry sorted so we can get cabbaged then cabbied back as a combo at the end of our tethers!

love

Grim

The rooms at the Jury Inn are £90:eek:
If it wasn't for the fact my expenses are paid for I would be in a cheap B&B!

Jukebox Jury

Aye yeah. What's your plans for Sunday? I sent you a message on Myspace but you never got back to me :tears:

i will reply tonight , im not sure if i'm going to see the new york dolls as i have another commitment (camera obscura and stevie jackson - with a wee franz secret gig possibility) , but i would like to meet up for a drinky , i will message you when i know more

love

Grim

i am sure that this is by design , one night of sleeze for you ... dirty boy

The rooms at the Jury Inn are £90:eek:
If it wasn't for the fact my expenses are paid for I would be in a cheap B&B!

Jukebox Jury

yeah right ...

i will reply tonight , im not sure if i'm going to see the new york dolls as i have another commitment (camera obscura and stevie jackson - with a wee franz secret gig possibility) , but i would like to meet up for a drinky , i will message you when i know more

i am sure that this is by design , one night of sleeze for you ... dirty boy

yeah right ...

the dvd of the sleezy night will be posted to you (in brown paper packaged) as per your subscription! :D

love

Grim
P.s. ya bugger btw, I thought we had a date with the Dolls?

the dvd of the sleezy night will be posted to you (in brown paper packaged) as per your subscription! :D

love

Grim
P.s. ya bugger btw, I thought we had a date with the Dolls?

well im not rulling out a drink , went to look at getting tickets last night and its sold out , that helped my decision to be honest ... actually i was planning a few beers with you .. i will continue to bombard you with random texts , i need to see you pre-london any way , especially when you and M23 are in my neck of the woods

Is that "Hey get off my pavement" you are going to? I was going to go to the mono for my lunch but then i noticed that so i can't have my have veggie and avacado Bacon burger.

Well i'll be kicking around Galsgow for a while tomorrow so i may still see you;)

well im not rulling out a drink , went to look at getting tickets last night and its sold out , that helped my decision to be honest ... actually i was planning a few beers with you .. i will continue to bombard you with random texts , i need to see you pre-london any way , especially when you and M23 are in my neck of the woods

will we be able to watch the Euro final before the gig as well? What's this place like for shutting btw?

love

Grim
P.s. We are off to watch Horse tonight in Edi at that place where the Quarry night thingy was after the Playhoosie gig

Is that "Hey get off my pavement" you are going to? I was going to go to the mono for my lunch but then i noticed that so i can't have my have veggie and avacado Bacon burger.

Well i'll be kicking around Galsgow for a while tomorrow so i may still see you;)

yeah thats what it is , i go every year its round the corner from my house , and yes we will meet you

will we be able to watch the Euro final before the gig as well? What's this place like for shutting btw?

love

Grim
P.s. We are off to watch Horse tonight in Edi at that place where the Quarry night thingy was after the Playhoosie gig

i'll meet up with you for the football , there are loads of pubs down that way , i will call in the morning - im up for a day on the lash

Back
Top Bottom