bagface
prue4ever
Disappointed
punky
SmithDivision
DJ Tony
Bike Tragedy
Harsh Truth

Those are a few joining me :D Who's missing!?

Indeed I shall be there, flying in for a one night stand via Southwest Airlines' Spring Fling Sale. I am hoping that the outcome is significantly better than my Myrtle Beach/Atlanta romp a few weeks ago.

I just got my ticket in the mail the other day - I see I am GA1 751. That would lead me to believe somewhere between 650-750 tickets have been sold (sometimes they start the numbering at 100)

How big is this joint anyways?

If any non-lining up people are meeting for pre-show drinks, let the venue be known here! Post show activities are cool too, though at 7:05 am return flight awaits me.... ugh.

In the meantime, however, a short drive to BOSTON TOMORROW! :guitar:

One week from today! :guitar:

Pregs
troubleluvsme
Comtesse
joey
JeSuis Julie
bagface
prue4ever
Disappointed
punky
SmithDivision
DJ Tony
Bike Tragedy
Harsh Truth

Those are a few joining me :D Who's missing!?

That looks like the greatest party in the history of Morrissey-Solo. You should all arrive in a big yellow school bus. :guitar:

I will be there!! The capacity at the Aragon Ballroom is about 4500. I went the last time Morrissey was there and there were about 2500 people there...and that was pretty tight. I couldn't imagine there being 2000 more people!!

Can't wait!!!

I was about 90% I would be joining you'll..But the setlist chanegs or lack there of night after night the past couple of weeks has left me jaded for more Moz shows in 2009..I hope you all have a kick-ass time :guitar:

I was about 90% I would be joining you'll..But the setlist chanegs or lack there of night after night the past couple of weeks has left me jaded for more Moz shows in 2009..I hope you all have a kick-ass time :guitar:

We'll miss you! But you went to the Bowery, so you're totally excused. What could compare? :D

Yes! I can't wait! :guitar:

I am, indeed, anticipating an absolutely awesome time with an awesome group of people. :cool:

And, yes, my boyfriend is being brave and joining me in line...

Lucas!!!! :guitar: I remember you very well from M'ville!! :cool::):thumb:

Ah, Merrillville was an amazing night. The East Coast has left me longing for Chicago and I can't wait for next Saturday. We'll actually get to be friends in line this time around, so that's even more to look forward to. I'm leaving for Boston in a few hours to get in line. Lets hope it turns out better than tonight.

I'll be there at around 4.

Add me to the list!

I hope I get to meet some of you cool cats. And hopefully my car makes it back from Milwaukee the night before as I am traveling-solo.

Tags
baseball sux chicagohotties cubssuck girlsgonewild northsiiiide phillies repeat southsiderssuck soxwillwin wildonwindycity yankees in 09
Back
Top Bottom