Christian Dior appreciation thread

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
:cool:

I am inlove with this song right now. His voice is so sensual and on key, and the lyrics are interesting and funny. I really hope he plays it live at some point, maybe this tour? It would be a nice little surprise.
I wonder why he chose Christian Dior of all peeps to write about, I do like Dior clothing, fits well if ur a skinny guy.

its a great song. dior was like the genet of the fashion world.

you ever read his bio? its a pretty heartbreaking read.

I adore this song:o

'Tis very good.

Great Boz song, why not on the album? why not more BB songs?

Morrissey, so much to answer for

No surprise here but I LOVE it - of course. Divine...

you guys know that dior is dead right? just checking.

i think its fascinating that paul bowles, dior and genet were all capricorns!! genet is technically a sag/cap cusp but i see him as more of a cap.

Great Boz song, why not on the album? why not more BB songs?

Morrissey, so much to answer for

When I asked Boz that at the Johns Children gig he said it was because all the other songs he'd written recently were crap and Dior was the only one that was any good and no one felt it would fit on the album stylisticly. Which all seems fair enough.

Love the ethereal piano intro, the high note outro, and everything in between (cracking track Boz!) Vintage Morrissey lyrics in there as well.

Sad thing is that it's wasted if you're not a Moz fan. B-side of a two set CD single. Only 500-odd listeners on last.fm.

I don't know, call me crazy, but I don't find it THAT intriguing...but then again, Kill Uncle is my favorite Mozza album so what do I know..

I don't think he could play another song in Cleveland that would make me happier. I'm not counting on it, but he has pleasantly surprised me in the past.

"Christian Dior" has become my favorite song from the Ringleader sessions.

Christian Dior is my FAVORITE B-side from ROTT. Truly excellent song.

Back
Top Bottom