Daily Express - Mike Joyce: "People thought The Smiths were miserable... but we had a blast" (October 7, 2022)

full

full

By John Earls.
Regards,
FWD.

Nice to read a lot of positive interviews with Mike recently. Hopefully Morrissey won't get the hump and write a public letter banning him from mentioning his name. 😆

Not a lot of people support Morrissey publicly. Mike Joyce does.

"Britain First", LOL, etc...until the end of time.

journalism at its finest. And we wonder why
Morrissey won’t do interviews with people that can’t be arsed to even do their job right, how difficult is it?

And if these media sites want to ( unlike Morrissey) keep promoting these political parties, they should at least get their name right.

Nice to read a lot of positive interviews with Mike recently. Hopefully Morrissey won't get the hump and write a public letter banning him from mentioning his name. 😆

I think this time, Johnny might write one to Mike.

Oh, another piece from Joyce about The Smiths….. Morrissey is doing well then 😆

I thought the latest press was about raising awareness for the money he's looking to raise for the Back On Track charity.

Last edited:
I thought the latest press was about raising awareness for the money he's looking to raise for the Back On Track charity.
It is, if you bothered reading the article to the end.

I don’t know where else to post this, but it’s obvious that Andy Rourke is ill, right? Looking at these pictures, at least I think it’s obvious.

I damn sure hope I’m wrong.

I wouldn't say it's obvious, though he's definitely as skinny as I've ever seen him. Hopefully he's fine. I think we might just have to accept that all these guys are starting to get old (Andy's 58, I think?)

I don’t know where else to post this, but it’s obvious that Andy Rourke is ill, right? Looking at these pictures, at least I think it’s obvious.

He may just look after himself nowadays. I turned 60 last month and still run 5k 5 days a week and do weight training the other two ( I do drink far too much though :))

I sincerely hope Andy is ok too. But looking through his Instagram, there are a lot of pictures with Johnny and the way he has his arm protectively holding Andy makes me think something serious is up.

Andy Rourke and Dave Gahan

Andy and Dave recently. Andy once again sporting a hat and looking a bit frail. I hope he’s doing okay.
w8bA73k.jpg

Yeah, I’d be surprised if this is just a case of a guy getting older. I honestly don’t think that’s it. I f***ing hope I’m wrong, though, which I very well might be.

I sincerely hope Andy is ok too. But looking through his Instagram, there are a lot of pictures with Johnny and the way he has his arm protectively holding Andy makes me think something serious is up.
Yep, me too.

Kinda “Eeecchhh!” I am neutral in the Moz/Joyce lawsuit, and I was on Team Joyce til the very end of the article; but then he just started heaping on more sugary love for Morrissey, when surely he hates him but needs some money?? Seems like he’s faking it for financial reasons but please grain-of-salt me!!! Just speculation but it seems pretty obvi.

I was on Team Joyce til the very end of the article; but then he just started heaping on more sugary love for Morrissey, when surely he hates him but needs some money??
Why would he need money? He already won his court case.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom