Denver, CO - Paramount Theatre (Nov. 20, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / I Wish You Lonely / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / Suedehead / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / When You Open Your Legs / How Soon Is Now? / Hold On To Your Friends / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Home Is A Question Mark / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / Spent The Day In Bed / Glamorous Glue // Shoplifters Of The World Unite

Setlist provided by setlist.fm

• Images by Casperzoli, sweetness522, ?. Posted by Famous when dead:

41467_denver.jpg

41468_denver2.jpg

41481_denver3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a million pics of the dog, but not one video of Hold Onto Your Friends! Anybody have one? One of the best songs off of a near perfect album.

I've seen a million pics of the dog, but not one video of Hold Onto Your Friends! Anybody have one? One of the best songs off of a near perfect album.
First page of this thread, post #18. 12hrs ago. :)
Regards,
FWD.

Why do so many assholes come on here after every show just to be critical & negative?
Get a life already
Love you Moz
I come to provide a fair and balanced antidote to the half-witted, fawning that dribbles from the malformed craniums of ball-washers like yourself.

Why do so many assholes come on here after every show just to be critical & negative?
Get a life already
Love you Moz
I come here to offer balance and an antidote to the half-witted fawning that dribbles from the malformed craniums of ball-washers like yourself.

Suck it up buttercup.

I hope he didn't molest that poor kid in the photo

“When you are in somebody’s bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to,”

Reckon how Southern California do you get than Delicate Productions. Good old Malibu Steve. Mayor of L.A. Reckon are there Mexicans in Denver too?

Sounds like an amazing show!! Hold onto your friends!!:clap: I'm doubly excited to see him in NY!

The dog pictures are extremely cute. My first though was 'best pic ever!" Second was 'poor dog'. I agree with the other posters that it is bad judgement to take a dog to a concert. It's poor ears. I imagine that Morrissey was so taken aback by the doggie's adorableness that he didn't process that it wasn't a good place for him/her to be. My guess, as another posters pointed out, is an emotional needs service animal. But anyone who has a service animal should treat it with the utmost respect and just plain know better. My guess is they wanted the dog to meet Moz :rolleyes:

20171122_005018.png

There's a distinction between 'service' & 'support' animals. Service animals are allowed in concert halls under the ADA - support animals are not.
There is video footage - you don't have to watch it if you don't like the subject matter.

Apparently the dog rides on the back of a motorcycle with it's own helmet too.
That said, some people keep dogs in handbags so I shouldn't be surprised.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I would have honestly expected him to put the show on hold for a moment until the dog was removed from the venue. Animals aren't accessories. I'm going to see Gary Numan tonight. Do you think my Great Dane would enjoy it? At least she's tall enough to put her paws on someone's shoulders so she could see. I'd hate for her to have an obstructed view.

you can put your dog up on stage in a little motorized car, Gary will love that when he does his one big hit !

HAHAHAHA! What a 4ckin' CRANKFRAUD! Do you think he put milk bones in his pocket to get that little dog to cuddle him! WHAT A JOKE! Dogs love the meaty flavor and so does Steve!

#biscuitgate #makesitsowngravy

Blah blah

Benny the British Butcher

(inset emoticons at random)

spot on ! especially the 'Blah blah' bit. :thumb:

I hope he didn't molest that poor kid in the photo

“When you are in somebody’s bedroom, you have to be aware of where that can lead to,”

that's one big bedroom ! hope no one was watching.

Whoever brought their dog to a rock show is a borderline abusive f***wit, and I'm a little disappointed that instead of telling them to get out, Morrissey gave it a cuddle.

maybe he thought it was a homeless Chihuahua ?

Now the dog probably has anxiety and depression from 90 minutes of confusing loud noises, flashing lights, and people screaming all around it. Maybe it can get a service hamster. The venue staff failed miserably at their jobs by allowing it entry. I couldn't even bring in a 5 inch wallet chain as a '90s fashion victim, let alone a small easily startled, easily crushable animal. I'm glad this didn't end in disaster for the animal.

That's my brother's dog.

1) He is an emotional support dog. So he's allowed at the venue.
2) This was Mokie's first concert, and he fell asleep at some point.
3) I wasn't there, but having been around Mokie at public places; he is calm and isn't afraid of loud noises or lights. (service animals are trained to not be spooked)
4) The DB levels at a Morrissey concert is no different than fireworks at the 4th of July, and it doesn't last as long.

i also fear that this incident will lead to many more ignorant fans bringing their pets to concerts to have morrissey cuddle and/or touch them.

yes I fear fans might start throwing bouquets of puppies up onto the stage.

Back
Top Bottom