do you think morrissey should stop taking his shirt off?

No, he's yummy.

Although I hope he'll never get to this point, ever.

0915_davy_jones_wi.jpg

Last edited:
He is getting old now and his body isnt what it used to be.should he stop taking his shirt of and showing his man boobs.

:eek:

:tantrum:

You did NOT just say that. Not a great way to start your life in the forums. If I were a big cheese you would be :banned: for just the suggestion!

No, he's yummy.

Although I hope he'll never get to this point, ever.

0915_davy_jones_wi.jpg

:eek: Oh GOD!

:lbf:

And to answer, no he should not stop taking his shirt off :thumb:.

Absolutely not! The music always comes first, but Morrissey taking his shirt off is one of the few pleasures left in this world.

4138229601a5060489462l.jpg

Sorry I had to sneak a pic in just to back up the claim I have just made.

Strange first (and only) post for someone with a username that translates as
'I love Morrissey'. ....

Methinks it's a troll

• who tries to incind the wrath and fury of the frinkers to solve the climate crisis (raising the bloodpressure/ body temperature)
  • who imagines all those knights and amazons in shining armour riding out to defend the virtue and honour of our chosen gorgeousness on legs which is Moz
  • or it's Moz himself in one of his self-conciuos moods

2559920708_699dfd25e3_o.jpg

Anyway, I for one not only love Morrissey for his brilliant mind, wit, charm and lusciuos voice, I do delight in his beautiful body too.

So, do not stop
but lets see this lovely torso and legs, please, Morrissey!!! sings the chorus to Comeback to Camdeen 'Yes, Yes, Yes'

Last edited:
of course Morrissey should not stop taking off his shirt. He should stop when and if he ever feels to... and not a moment sooner.

Back
Top Bottom