Does anyone know when this book is out??

This just in from the publishers:

"Dear Peter,

Thanks for your email. We have had some delays on our Morrissey book unfortunately, but the book is definitely in production and is now scheduled to be published at the end of March. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Julia Shone
---
Plexus Publishing
25 Mallinson Road
London SW11 1BW
Tel: 020 7924 4662
Fax: 020 7924 5096 "

Peter

*mmmmwwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*
big kissy for Peter for finding this out.
thankyou, i was just pining over this a few minutes ago.

so glad its end of march as i cant afford it till then, got a car to service/mot etc..

This just in from the publishers:

"Dear Peter,

Thanks for your email. We have had some delays on our Morrissey book unfortunately, but the book is definitely in production and is now scheduled to be published at the end of March. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Julia Shone
---
Plexus Publishing
25 Mallinson Road
London SW11 1BW
Tel: 020 7924 4662
Fax: 020 7924 5096 "

Peter

Woo....Hoo......you truly are a wonderful human being for finally getting the question answered. Thanks!.....:D

i see that amazon and play.com still have it up but listed as 'waiting' for stock....
lets hope it does come out in a few days, ive waited ages and it was supposed to be my birthday pressie then my chrissy pressie, now hopefully i'll have it for easter.
heres hoping the delays have given them time to add in some more recent interviews as hes given some good ones during ROTT tour.

*bump*

The book is still listed on amazon.co.uk with delivery of 2 - 4 weeks. I still haven't received my copy.

Has anyone got it yet?

this i still availbale to 'buy' on amazon uk, and it has 31st jan as its publish date ans then a "expected in 3-6 weeks " thingy on the order...

I really hope its been delayed as they are adding all the ROTT interviews too, including the Moz the cat one.
that'd make it REALLY FAB.

anyone heard any news yet?

I have just heard that they hope they will be able to deliver it at the end of May :(

I have just heard that they hope they will be able to deliver it at the end of May :(

Update from the publisher, Plexus is, "sometime in may".
Apparently it's at the printers as we speak, though the woman on the phone wouldn't tell me why it's been delayed (don't think she knew to be honest).

Back
Top Bottom