Does life begin at 40?

Re: Does life begin at 40??

I know i will angry if i dont get the job in the end after i made them a bridge of straws, what else proves i will be a good worker:p.

Was it part of a team building exercise? Part of their psychological profiling. It'll be the company song next....:p

Was it part of a team building exercise? Part of their psychological profiling. It'll be the company song next....:p

Yeah, they looked to see how well we worked in a group and used blutack.

They also asked me what type of animal i would like to be. I said a cat becuase i would like to have nine lives;).

i know what i look for ... and thats it, f*** the straws that proves not one thing ..FFS

Indeed. The straws put me off a bit. I would have found it easier to have had a proper interview.

They also asked me what type of animal i would like to be. I said a cat becuase i would like to have nine lives;).

Great answer, they'll love all that shite....:p I reckon you'll get in...:)

Great answer, they'll love all that shite....:p I reckon you'll get in...:)

Everyone else said they wanted to be lion or a monkey at least i went for something different. :rolleyes:

as they are looking for you to pack shelves , the whole exercise seems quite over rated ... :confused:

I know, it's over the top. They got us to tick what part of the store we want o work in, they wont let me work on checkout becuase i am under 18 :confused:. I worked on a till in my old job.

I forgot the point in this thread was about "old" people:p.

hope you get your job . as for the thread life is what you make of it my life has been good because of what ive done no other reason .. things dont change when you hit a certain age .. live your life no regrets

Ta, i hope i get it as well:).

Yeah your right life is what you make it;).

Everyone else said they wanted to be lion or a monkey at least i went for something different. :rolleyes:

You chose wisely..:) That answer will have impressed them. It's just a case of giving them what they want in order to get what you want.

Indeed;). I agree with that, got to be like what they want in order to get what i want in the end. It's not nice but the way it is:(.

I'm 37. Lately I've noticed that I'm more able to do what I want to do and I feel a bit more emotionally settled than I used to. I think that maybe what people mean is that by 40 or so we have figured out who we are and what we want and, if we're very very lucky, we have had enough financial success to obtain the sort of life we've always craved.

Or maybe it's all just wishful thinking. I dunno. :)

Mine didn't. My marriage ended and life has been shit ever since:tears:

I'm 37. Lately I've noticed that I'm more able to do what I want to do and I feel a bit more emotionally settled than I used to. I think that maybe what people mean is that by 40 or so we have figured out who we are and what we want and, if we're very very lucky, we have had enough financial success to obtain the sort of life we've always craved.

Or maybe it's all just wishful thinking. I dunno. :)

I think that sums it up pretty well. :)
I've achieved most of that by know, financially I'm doing more than ok, just not enough to stop working yet. :rolleyes:

turning 40 was great - it's the aches that used to not be there that bother me....

turning 40 was great - it's the aches that used to not be there that bother me....

I just turned 40, and I agree, I feel like I'm in the Dr.'s office more than ever!:D

Back
Top Bottom