Doodles of Morrissey by me + self introduction

Your doodles are very good, Ashley. Just a question though - they all seem to be of a younger Moz? Any doodles of a more contemporary Moz? Maybe in a tux?
Thank you. :) I think can do that. I always kinda go off the top of my head when I draw him, so I guess my brain and hand wants to create a mix of younger 1984 Morrissey mixed with early 90's side-burn Morrissey.
Modern Moz it is!

Thank you. :) I think can do that. I always kinda go off the top of my head when I draw him, so I guess my brain and hand wants to create a mix of younger 1984 Morrissey mixed with early 90's side-burn Morrissey.
Modern Moz it is!
That’s not a bad combo, though, to be fair.

It won't let me attach photos directly to the message field anymore, the buttons are all greyed out. :( Cant bold, change text size, etc either.

I did draw this teenie tiny Morrissey in my teenie tiny doodle book. I messed up the "were" at the end of the lyric, eh. 😅

Hope you're all having a good day or evening right now.

IMG_20240212_113659.jpg

It won't let me attach photos directly to the message field anymore, the buttons are all greyed out. :( Cant bold, change text size, etc either.

I did draw this teenie tiny Morrissey in my teenie tiny doodle book. I messed up the "were" at the end of the lyric, eh. 😅

Hope you're all having a good day or evening right now.
What browser are you using?

Solution:

Screenshot_20240212-182947.png

Click 1
Click/toggle [ ] and you should see the bold, italic, size, colour et al become usable again.
FWD.

Feeling exhausted, sad, and over-stimulated from too much conversation at work today. I'm not a fan of talking to people much, but I'm too friendly, so.. yippie.. my curse.
God, give me patience, just no more conversation..

Hope you're all having a better day than me.

I just heard Wonderful Woman by The Smiths a couple days ago.. lovely song. Can't believe I have not heard it before. Here's a dud of a doodle.
IMG_20240215_133929.jpg

In a better mood today!!

Pulled out the polymer clay today and decided to try to sculpt Morrissey.

Here's my first draft so far.. I don't normally sculpt people.. 😁 I'm having fun. I'll post more progress on it as I go!

IMG_20240216_142037.jpg

IMG_20240219_101517.jpg
IMG_20240219_101947.jpg
IMG_20240219_102124.jpg
IMG_20240219_101953.jpg

My Mini Morrissey sculpture prototype. I'm mad that there are so many little hairs and bits of lint in the clay, so its not a smooth finish. Oh well! It was still very fun and therapeutic to make, and is only my second attempt sculpting a human.

Going to make it into a necklace for myself. :)

Thoughts?

View attachment 101759View attachment 101760View attachment 101761View attachment 101762
My Mini Morrissey sculpture prototype. I'm mad that there are so many little hairs and bits of lint in the clay, so its not a smooth finish. Oh well! It was still very fun and therapeutic to make, and is only my second attempt sculpting a human.

Going to make it into a necklace for myself. :)

Thoughts?

"little hairs and bits of lint in the clay"? I thought that was for realism! It's cooool!

Back
Top Bottom