Examples of Morrissey being anti-Semitic

I don't know what you're saying. It's a lie that they took drugs? It's a lie that they drank for ten hours? People who take drugs and drink are liars?
Does it matter what happened after?
Isn't the whole point whether or not Morrissey sent the fax?
After that you can interpret it however you like. But that part either happened or it didn't.
It is okay not to believe it. I don't think the idea that they sat around writing songs while drinking and taking drugs for ten hours sounds too incredible but it's not the point, either.
Imagine this is a court case. Testimony about how Spenser felt about the fax? Objection. Calls for speculation!
Testimony about how long they drank afterwards and what drugs they took? Objection. Relevance?
Testimony about the fax, who it was from and what it said are all relevant.
Testimony about what it "really" meant, how Morrissey felt about sending it, what song they wrote that day, did they have to change guitar strings? All irrelevant.
All we're talking about is if this fax "Your loss Jew Boy!" was sent by Morrissey and received by Spencer. Now we've never seen it but why would we? Morrissey has never denied it but why would he? It's not that well known and you don't publicize things you've said just in order to deny saying them, usually. Not applicable if it happens to involve Morrissey lying about what he said to Der Spiegel. Of courses those tapes were "edited," and really, when you "hear his voice you can tell" that he didn't mean it how it came out in print. Or something.
But the fax either happened or it didn't. I feel like it's been publicized widely enough that it doesn't merit a denial if it's true, but if it were false do you really think Morrissey would ignore it?
That and the details of the story, the fact that the remark makes sense in context of the reply to a denial to allow a song to be recorded, and the larger context that the reason he doesn't want the song recorded is because he is owed for past work, all creates a very believable platform for this story, in my opinion.
The alternative, that Morrissey didn't owe him any money, didn't want to record the song, or maybe the song doesn't even exist. MAYBE SPENCER NEVER EVEN OWNED A FAX MACHINE!!! That's just less likely to me.
But you are completely within your rights to believe whatever.

:rolleyes:
Untruth the defense lawyer and his two dead drunk druggies:lbf:
If you drink and do drugs for 10 hours you would be today pushing up daisies FFS
no court case would be needed.:lbf:

:poutingcat:the fact that the remark makes sense in context of the reply to a denial to allow a song to be recorded, and the larger context that the reason he doesn't want the song recorded is because he is owed for past work, all creates a very believable platform for this story, in my opinion. :openmouth:

WTF does this even mean FFS? the remark makes sense in the context of the reply to a denial:crazy:

today must be crazy day.o_O

The alternative, that Morrissey didn't owe him any money, didn't want to record the song, or maybe the song doesn't even exist. MAYBE SPENCER NEVER EVEN OWNED A FAX MACHINE!!!

Who are you to judge Morrissey fans on a site dedicated to Morrissey and why so surprised and angered at Morrissey fan’s opinions on a Morrissey fan site?
It’s :crazy: you care so much.

And why would anyone lie about that?
Because it makes a good story in a otherwise boring interview.

And I thought it was Scott who told this tall tale not Spencer? Guess it would be slightly more believe if Spencer told it himself? with photos of the fax letters of course.

Otherwise each of us will have our own belief of what is true and what may not be true until proven.
An opinion is "I like Southpaw Grammar more than Your Arsenal." I don't criticize that. What you and the other sycophants here do is selectively deny inconvenient truths about your hero, which is not an opinion. It's a facet of your pathetic psychosis and refusal to see Morrissey as a three-dimensional human being who possesses just as many flaws as he does gifts.

You truly believe that the rationale for the story being told is to liven up an interview? That doesn't make sense. Do you understand how libel and slander laws work?

And as far as the burden of proof being on Spencer, here's another interview with him from 2011:

Did you ever have issues or feel uncomfortable with any of the infamous lyrics that mentioned young Asian shopkeepers "shelving their plans" or National Front Disco?

“The initial reaction I had was that of mild concern. I remember being around the stench of racism in the eighties, it was ugly and not a nice feeling. I tentatively approached Morrissey about the song but I can't remember exactly what was discussed as it was quite some time ago, but it was enough to arrest any fears I had at the time. Later on of course was another matter, it took me a long time to forgive him.

Who are you to judge Morrissey fans on a site dedicated to Morrissey and why so surprised and angered at Morrissey fan’s opinions on a Morrissey fan site?
It’s :crazy: you care so much.

And why would anyone lie about that?
Because it makes a good story in a otherwise boring interview.

And I thought it was Scott who told this tall tale not Spencer? Guess it would be slightly more believable if Spencer told it himself? with photos of the fax letters of course.

Otherwise each of us will have our own belief of what is true and what may not be true until proven.

Actually they stopped writing songs and supposedly went to a bar, sat in a bar and drank for ten hours while doing drugs on top of that all because of a fax?

I didn’t read the rest of your post it’s too long! And to be honest I’m not that interested in this topic. Though :thumb:for your enthusiasm!
It would have caused too much stress when your entire belief system crumbled. :thumb:

An opinion is "I like Southpaw Grammar more than Your Arsenal." I don't criticize that. What you and the other sycophants here do is selectively deny inconvenient truths about your hero, which is not an opinion. It's a facet of your pathetic psychosis and refusal to see Morrissey as a three-dimensional human being who possesses just as many flaws as he does gifts.

You truly believe that the rationale for the story being told is to liven up an interview? That doesn't make sense. Do you understand how libel and slander laws work?

And as far as the burden of proof being on Spencer, here's another interview with him from 2011:

Did you ever have issues or feel uncomfortable with any of the infamous lyrics that mentioned young Asian shopkeepers "shelving their plans" or National Front Disco?

“The initial reaction I had was that of mild concern. I remember being around the stench of racism in the eighties, it was ugly and not a nice feeling. I tentatively approached Morrissey about the song but I can't remember exactly what was discussed as it was quite some time ago, but it was enough to arrest any fears I had at the time. Later on of course was another matter, it took me a long time to forgive him.

It would be very difficult to sue for libel or slander if someone says you sent them an abusive fax & doesn't go into details. What they find abusive is subjective & it's their right to be upset by something.

The second quote is very ambiguous - he was appeased about the lyrics at the time, but later on it became a problem?? What does he mean by that? What made it a problem after he left the band? And after he had a fight over money?

:rolleyes:

the inconvinent truth is that your cuck heroes would be wearing blankets and toe tags if they smoked drugs
and chugged liquor for 10 hrs straight. One drinks while the other puffs then they hand over to the other like a tag game. Inside of a couple of hours they would collapse.:lbf:

Just made up stories by jobless haters.o_O

It would have caused too much stress when your entire belief system crumbled. :thumb:

:straightface:

does that stuff about the context of the reply when denying that your clients were drinking and drugging for 10 hrs qualify as a
'belief system':lbf:

Now Ive read it all.doh:

Why are you so surprised and get so worked up about what fans do on a Morrissey fan site?

All the name calling, etc don’t mean a thing. When are you going to get that through that humorless thick skull of yours?

You and the other psychopaths just come on here to TROLL Morrissey fans
obviously to fill some void in your sad life.

Because I can’t think of any other logical reason why you and the other TROLLS would obsessively come here if you don’t like Morrissey or his fans.

Nah. Don’t be hurt that I didn’t read your whole post, I can see by it’s length that you really do care.

btw, I’m free! I have no belief systems!

Tomorrow I may turn into a total asshole and agree with everything Verso says ! :lbf::lbf::lbf:

It would be very difficult to sue for libel or slander if someone says you sent them an abusive fax & doesn't go into details. What they find abusive is subjective & it's their right to be upset by something.

The second quote is very ambiguous - he was appeased about the lyrics at the time, but later on it became a problem?? What does he mean by that? What made it a problem after he left the band? And after he had a fight over money?
Are you being intentionally obtuse about this as some sort of tactic or are you actually this stupid? The second quote is not ambiguous. He is referring to the racist fax that Morrissey sent him, which hurt him and which took him a long time to forgive Morrissey for. The story is fairly common knowledge among Morrissey fans that have been around a while.

Are you being intentionally obtuse about this as some sort of tactic or are you actually this stupid? The second quote is not ambiguous. He is referring to the racist fax that Morrissey sent him, which hurt him and which took him a long time to forgive Morrissey for. The story is fairly common knowledge among Morrissey fans that have been around a while.

Yes, unfortunately stories and hearsay stick around for a while regardless if they are true or not.

He doesn't say it was a racist fax - so it is an ambiguous quote whatever gossip is going round. What was in the fax? If he's going to allude to it, he may as well be specific.

Yes, Spencer Cobrin and his friend and his wife are all lying about a hurtful, racially-tinged fax that Morrissey sent. For what, exactly? What does he gain?

I ask myself that very same question ...

Why do you and the other psychopaths come here to TROLL Morrissey fans on a Morrissey fan site ?

For what, exactly? What do you gain ?

To be trashy - wasn't there rumours that Morrissey fancied Spencer? That might account for how vicious the fax was & why it was terrible that the wife saw it first.

(also - Morrissey has never written about Asian shopkeepers???)

Back
Top Bottom