Germany Concert Dates

Yes I am!! :) and it looks like I have to go alone cos my friends either dont know or dont like the Mozzer:(

great..!!;)
if you want to we could meet up..i mean if you like to..
i will buy my offenbach ticket next week..i think it's still available:D..
and i would also go alone..so..would be nice..:)
same thing in cologne..ok..i live in cologne but haven't got one who
would like to go with me..so far..

great..!!;)

Yes of course :D I would love to! It would be my first proper Moz gig (I cant really count in Rock im Park 2006) so it would be even more fun to go with another fan :D

I think i am writing you a PM ;)

Yes of course :D I would love to! It would be my first proper Moz gig (I cant really count in Rock im Park 2006) so it would be even more fun to go with another fan :D

I think i am writing you a PM ;)

ok..still waiting:):p

Aber weil ich jetzt inzwischen auch noch für Rotterdam und Oslo eine Karte gekauft habe, lasse ich das lieber.

Super, I think there is nothing better than to travel, get to know a new city and be able to go to a concert at the end of it.
I think I am going to investigate the Finland dates as soon as they have been confirmed as I have never been there before. airberlin is offering return tickets at that time for €113 all inclusive ... that's really good!
I am really tempted by St Petersburg, too. I have been there and it is a breathtaking city... but I fear it is all going to get too expensive.

Btw. it is true that there are Farin Urlaub tickets available for next summer. But that's his second tour within 6 months. I meant the 2008 tour that finished here in Hamburg last Friday. He sold out the Alsterdorfer Sporthalle which is pretty big (almost 7,000 capacity).

These old posts are quite interesting:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/articles/01/08/08/0557209.shtml
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/articles/01/11/02/0653207.shtml

great..!!;)

I will also visit the Cologne show. What about some pre-gig gathering?

I will also visit the Cologne show. What about some pre-gig gathering?

yes..why not...;)
err..where do you come from?
germany or somewhere else..will you come alone?
i will also meet up with cherrylipstick..
we will drive together to the offenbach gig and afterwards we will come back to cologne ..
so we would be maybe more than just 2 person..nice:)

Offenbach it is ! Freu mich! Happy Moz*-mas !

*wg der 'ungewöhnlichen' Geschenkidee ..., hoffe ich tapse nicht zu sehr auf christliche Füsse damit

well then..i will have a look after you ;)

yes..why not...;)
err..where do you come from?
germany or somewhere else..will you come alone?
i will also meet up with cherrylipstick..
we will drive together to the offenbach gig and afterwards we will come back to cologne ..
so we would be maybe more than just 2 person..nice:)

Hi Miryam,

I`m from Cologne. Will get my ticket tomorrow but have to think about Offenbach. Visited Moz`s last show in Düsseldorf with some friends, but they`re not sure if they want to come again, so maybe I have to go alone.

Last edited:
Hi Miryam,

I`m from Cologne. Will get my ticket tomorrow but have to think about Offenbach. Visited Moz`s last show in Düsseldorf with some friends, but they`re not sure if they want to come again, so maybe I have to go alone.

great!!!
you're from cologne..why i don't know you, alerady???:eek::D
yeah..we could meet up..nevertheless your friends act or not..;)
well offenbach will be nice..smaller venue than here in our great palladium..
think about it..it's a beautiful one!!:)

Actually I think the Palladium is a shit venue, especially when it`s crowded. Saw Amy MacDonald there a few weeks ago. Great gig, but would have loved it to have happened somewhere else.

Last edited:
Actually I think the Palladium is a shit venue, especially when it`s crowded. Saw Amy MacDonlad there a few weeks ago. Great gig, but would have loved it to have happened somewhere else.

well..it's not amazing but i have seen a few gigs there and was satisfied..i like it..it's s.th special to me..great memories...yes..like it more than the phillipshalle in düsseldorf ..just to my opinion :rolleyes:

I would have prefered the E-Werk. Or maybe a showcase at the Gloria, but that`s just dreaming, of course ;).

oh well..gloria..that would be toooo much..too much for me:D..
but yes..that would have been awesome..nevertheless I'm happy to see him again..here in cologne, after all these years!!..that's the main thing, isn't it:eek::rolleyes:...do you were at gloria at the last morrissey party there?

No, I missed it, unfortunately. Because on Friday evenings I play football. - Of course you`re right, the most important thing is that he`s still touring and yes, Cologne gigs are always welcome! I´m also quite happy that after years of refusal these days he`s doing lots of Smiths stuff.

No, I missed it, unfortunately. Because on Friday evenings I play football. - Of course you`re right, the most important thing is that he`s still touring and yes, Cologne gigs are always welcome! I´m also quite happy that after years of refusal these days he`s doing lots of Smiths stuff.

absolutley and so do i..i'm very excited to hear the new playlist at the beginning of next year..!!..hope he still keeps a few smiths beauties!!
a new setlist.., at least!!..it's time..that for sure!!..can't hear the boy happy..anymore..:rolleyes:...you play football, ok understand..so you're a fc fan..hope so:mad::D:p

No, I`m afraid I`m a fan of Borussia Mönchengladbach :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
By the way, I knew a girl called Miryam (and spelling it with "y"). Is it a Persian name (since she was from Iran)?

Tags
germany
Back
Top Bottom