Morrissey Central "GRACELAND CONCERT" - Saturday, October 14th.(June 21, 2023)

GRACELAND CONCERT

Saturday October 14th.

Unknown.jpeg

I think this is their way of confirming the date as it was initially the 17th on Central.
FWD.

this is how you do a cover.

Spike Smith in the band so...1999 or 2000. Back then Moz could pull it off. Not to be rude but nowadays he might resemble Col. Tom Parker more than Elvis.
He would definitely have to lose some weight or maybe have an entirely new one tailored to him?

Loving the fact that Morrissey is finally going to pay homage to Paul Simon.
he is a nasty piece of work,saw a documentary on him one night,he was just horrible to backing singers,musicians,management,i would tell him to sling his hook.

he is a nasty piece of work,saw a documentary on him one night,he was just horrible to backing singers,musicians,management,i would tell him to sling his hook.
Yup. I love Paul Simon's music but I've never heard a good word about the man himself.

Yup. I love Paul Simon's music but I've never heard a good word about the man himself.
agree amy,manners cost nothing and he will be more thought of in the end.

Kinda surprisin' to hear that.
Always thought Paul was more of a funny guy.
Maybe he's got one of them Napoleon complexes or somethin'.
I'll tell ya though, that new Seven Psalms record is nice piece of work.
The guy does his job well.

I'm pretty sure it's during '99 because that's when Spike Smith was playing drums but I don't know the exact show. Maybe pre '99 actually? FWD will know.
Yes, it was at one of The Hollywood Palladium shows. I was there, December 16, 1999, it was my birthday and my boyfriend surprised me with balcony tickets♥️

As per above, December 15 & 16th both were 'pvc' nights.
Regards,
FWD.

If we have to sit at graceland theres no way I'm sitting... idc which one of you had front row, I'm taking it from you or standing in front of you. There's no way in hell I'm sitting in a assigned f***ing seat to see morrisey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom