Guess the Goat!

gertrude

Banned
I've heard that the goat has retired.
Not the person, the name on this site.
Do you think if we look we can spot his new name?
If we do then we could and we might.

(It's been a boring day...)

it's you gertrude
you traitor
how could you do that to your son?
i mean, out of all the candidates, did you HAVE to marry his uncle, especially after he killed your hubby and all?
jesus....

gertie is the goat
i'm confused
sad
and its friday
i am not ready for the weekend...

but thx 4 asking :)

i hate the weekend. 48 hours I know I should use to do something productive and smart...and yet I choose to waste on sleeping and starring at the wall.

gertie must be the goat. who else would ask? the goat was waiting long enough to be recognized as the missing person, but when no one showed any interest, he decided to reveal himself in a new form...kind of like when neglected children fake their own kidnapping..and when they realize their family could care less, they come back home.

of couse, this is a conspiracy theory, and i am a sad, sad character for even participating. i still remember when i joined this forum and found people addressing each other as their 'username' rather pathetic. but look at me now....

i hate the weekend. 48 hours I know I should use to do something productive and smart...and yet I choose to waste on sleeping and starring at the wall.

gertie must be the goat. who else would ask? the goat was waiting long enough to be recognized as the missing person, but when no one showed any interest, he decided to reveal himself in a new form...kind of like when neglected children fake their own kidnapping..and when they realize their family could care less, they come back home.

of couse, this is a conspiracy theory, and i am a sad, sad character for even participating. i still remember when i joined this forum and found people addressing each other as their 'username' rather pathetic. but look at me now....

yeah, tomorrow i'm gonna go to a club
then go home and cry
is that any better?

yeah, tomorrow i'm gonna go to a club
then go home and cry
is that any better?

well, I'll listen to an unhealthy amound of cocteau twins and not be able to speak by the end of it...i'll yodel and use glossolalia to communicate with people...they will think i am a mystical creature and leave me well alone. liz fraser does that to me....

well, I'll listen to an unhealthy amound of cocteau twins and not be able to speak by the end of it...i'll yodel and use glossolalia to communicate with people...they will think i am a mystical creature and leave me well alone. liz fraser does that to me....

mecc.jpg

also, i saw them live once :)

I've heard that the goat has retired.
Not the person, the name on this site.
Do you think if we look we can spot his new name?
If we do then we could and we might.

(It's been a boring day...)

I`ve had a wretched day,in fact a wretched life of late.This is fun!!:) Had never actually occurred to me before.

this is so off-topic.

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom