Harvest Records claims to take over @itsmorrissey Twitter account, bids farewell to it

Lulzfest! @itsnotMorrisey. Game, set & match to M! ROFLMAO!
Pisses pants - belly Lols - calls ambulance - "l cannot breathe!!!

Britain's Got Talent - but Moz outdoes Sadowitz with anarchist comedy shtick. Next episode:

"The Fatwa Against Harvest Records"?

Bring it on! Once the helium gas asthma attack stops.

#MorrisseysMassiveAttack

Anybody remember around the time of Greatest Hits/Years Of Refusal how hidden in the code of the official website was a placeholder for the Morrissey blog that never ended up happening? Or the contest to win tickets to the Hyde Park concert that nobody ever won after thousands of submissions were made?

The labels try...Morrissey is fickle and just doesn't want to play ball. I'm sure at some point they got him to agree to all of this and then he changed his mind.

This, plain and simple. If you see this post as anything other than an assumption based solely on FACT, you are kidding yourself. How else do you explain away the blog that never happened or the contest that never happened? The internet is full of sycophants that refuse to look at the facts and anyone who puts a little rational thought into his career is considered a liar or a troll. Morrissey should listen to the voices that would rather see him succeed, like for instance, his fans and record label. Instead, he likes to surround himself with yes men who encourage selfish, unprofessional, diva behavior. It's a shame about the twitter account.

Look at his hand. This was the ticket that one of the deluded dozen used to get into the sold out show. The times are a changing--come to Following the Mozziah and join a kind, loving group of fans. You might even interact with one Morrissey's pessoas and find that you like it here!

The Blue Rose Society even welcomes the young Morrissey fans who have been able to give him roses!

Not TRB!

Can someone explain this blue rose society shit? I have been hearing about this for the past 2 tours and still don't get it.

What is it? A group of creepy super fans?

I have never even see a blue rose. get it together.

Can someone explain this blue rose society shit? I have been hearing about this for the past 2 tours and still don't get it.

What is it? A group of creepy super fans?

I have never even see a blue rose. get it together.

an extremely dangerous and influential secret society. don't ask so obvious.

p.s. extreme apologies

Back
Top Bottom