"Letters to Morrissey" - Harvest Records sets up a new site

Re: Harvest Records sets up a new site: Letters to Moz

mine did not past the moderator over there

'and they say he's mentall'...they know I'm solo reg for years...

Probably because they couldn't decipher your utter nonsense that you spew over these boards. Your posts would make more sense if you popped your clogs on and did a jig across your keyboard. Do you use Google translate, because your posts make f*** all sense. Of the few I can work out, they never have anything to say.

Perhaps you could set up a Dutch fan site? Just an idea.

You're an arrogant SOB. There wasn't anything fake about my response to your antagonizing post. But, guess what? I don't really care what you think of me or my country or anything else for that matter. I will have you know, however, that I don't harbor hate, like you do, for any nationality/country. "Go and drone strike an Afghan wedding." Wow, Barleycorn. What a sad man you are.

Don't give me that BS. I love the US. It's a noble nation.

I would prefer it if people like you knew the USA isn't the only country in the world to ever suffer a terror attack though, but hey ho. You can't have everything.

Probably because they couldn't decipher your utter nonsense that you spew over these boards. Your posts would make more sense if you popped your clogs on and did a jig across your keyboard. Do you use Google translate, because your posts make f*** all sense. Of the few I can work out, they never have anything to say.

Perhaps you could set up a Dutch fan site? Just an idea.

oh my, sorry, I think I touched a nerve [or all]

'and they say he's mentall' ... va va Froome ... [have you seen it]

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom