HOAX!! first new album single release 25th August

Re: First new album single on August 25th!

All You Need Is Me is going to be the next single released...though that isn't from the NEW new album, it is just being taken from The Greatest Hits :)
okay, thankchu.

Duh -- because he's older now. Ever since 2002, he's been using promo photos that were shot in the '90s.

But I think he shouldn't be ashamed because I think he looks very handsome NOW. Of course, he was also handsome in decades past. I just wish he'd use photos that are recent.

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not saying he should be ashamed of the way he looks. I'm saying that he irrationally behaves as if he is ashamed of how he looks. Obviously he's mad. He said he looked like the f-word -- F-A-T in a certain photo, a photo I included in my annual calendars of him. I thought he was certifiably insane when he said that. No matter how much we compliment him, he just can't seem to get it through his thick skull that people find him attractive. After I embarrass him with a compliment, he usually says something cutting or dismissive and then explains he can't accept compliments or praise.

oh I didnt mean you...

I meant some people in general

and my point was for all of the ringleader stuff he used original photos,he looks basically the same as he did then....

when I get to his age I would be more than pleased to look half as good as he looks.

It is a great song, and it would be a great choice for a single to promote the album in Autumn. For anyone else still in doubt, see that the image used is taken from the inside of 'Hold On To Your Friends', reversed.

Peter

Peter,

Did you notice the similarities between "Skull" and "Fatty"? The verse of "Skull" has the exact chords (me thinks) as the outro of "Fatty", but just extended.

Just wondering if you noticed that too. It's still a good song! :D

Peter,

Did you notice the similarities between "Skull" and "Fatty"? The verse of "Skull" has the exact chords (me thinks) as the outro of "Fatty", but just extended.

Just wondering if you noticed that too. It's still a good song! :D

...and?

Chord progressions have constantly been recycled recently (and I'd like to point out that Moz's musicians have hidden it well and have done an amazing job not making it boring for us). A prime example is the progression to the verses of That's How People Grow Up being the same as the verses of Do Your Best and Don't Worry. Naturally, Boz's style will have been influenced by Alain after having worked with him so many years (not claiming that Alain is the more dominant, on the contrary, this has been reciprocated for Alain, as well no doubt). Sorry for the non-musical here, but my point is that its nothing to write home about. :D

oh I didnt mean you...

I meant some people in general

and my point was for all of the ringleader stuff he used original photos,he looks basically the same as he did then....

when I get to his age I would be more than pleased to look half as good as he looks.

Yeah, okay! So we agree.

No he hasn't. Up until the greatest hits release he's been using contemporary pictures. :confused:

I just have to clarify: He started using some old photos in 2002, NOT that all his promo photos were old ones since 2002.

A specific case is using a photo that was on the cover of Bona Drag on posters to advertise his appearance at La Mutualite' en Paris 2002. That means the photo was over 10 years old. You could say that's the promoter doing it, but who supplies the promoter with the photos? It's the artist.

Back
Top Bottom