How much do The Smiths/Morrissey constitute from your time spent listening to music ?

Re: How much do The Smiths/Morrissey constitute from your time spent listening to mus

This is my last.fm stats, for about the last 12 months or so.

29ut9fk.jpg

i dont see how this really answers the question ;), but i'll post my last year overall stats too cuz i just loves doing crap like this :p
lasty.jpg

#2 on that list is the Goddess
29546425.png

Hikki :love:
&
#7 is
36466273.png

Namie Amuro, my jpop addiction began with her like 5 years ago :blushing:

-last fm, puts some jpop in kanji, some not, i dont know why...

Re: How much do The Smiths/Morrissey constitute from your time spent listening to mus

I listen to Morrissey every day. On my MP-3 player all I have are The Smiths and Morrissey. That goes with me on planes. I have almost every CD (non-bootleg) released by The Smiths (except Rank - can't seem to get my hands on that in the US yet) and Morrissey which I take with me whenever I get in my car or a rental car. I usually listen to more Morrissey solo than The Smiths but sometimes will get stuck on a song and have to listen to it 100 times to move on to another song. Right now I'm stuck on Stretch Out and Wait. The only time I listen to anything but Moz is when I am not in control of the music which is not very often. When I am in my house alone cleaning or gardening or whatever I listen to Morrissey very loudly! My neighbors surely love him, too, by now! If I don't get to listen to him at least once a day, I really feel like I have missed something important in my day. Ah, but that's just me!

:D
in the last couple of months i stopped scrobbling cos it would be 100 % Morrissey and The Smiths and it's like this already:
topartistslastfm.jpg

Go Crystal Castles! :thumb: Good stuff.

If I don't get to listen to him at least once a day, I really feel like I have missed something important in my day. Ah, but that's just me!

I know exactly what you mean. Surely, it's not just you. ;)

Morrissey dominated last week but was over taken by ABBA this week. Morrissey is my top artist overall, according to Last.fm statistics.

9/10ths at the moment. Other music is good for a time and a place but it seems theres' always a Morrissey/Smiths song for virtually any occasion. It's very soothing.

Back
Top Bottom