I just spoke to Moz...

....and he told me that he thinks this forum sucks, and that the people on the forum suck balls.

In particular he spoke about Practicing Troublemaker and how f-ing annoying it is that he/she/it always insists on signing off posts with "Love PTxx". :crazy:

He said a lot more, but I'm going to keep that to myself.

Cheers.

....and he told me that he thinks this forum sucks, and that the people on the forum suck balls.

In particular he spoke about Practicing Troublemaker and how f-ing annoying it is that he/she/it always insists on signing off posts with "Love PTxx". :crazy:

Cheers.

Yeah and he just emailed me to tell Mookie to lay of the Absinthe.:crazy:

R.I.P. useless troll....

I actually love PT's "Love PTxx" signoff... soooo cute! :love:

Me too. :sweet: No matter what he says, he signs off with love... even if those xx's mean 'death!' in some posts of his ;):D Mook...fookoff. :rolleyes:

Cheers.

wow, your join date is:
December 10, 2007
i wonder who else you are here? :crazy:
just respond with one of your other accounts, i even grant you the right to send me one personal message :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom