I like Johnny Marr

The Man Who Fell To Eath - David Bowie?? Meh, that sucks
The Alien Saga is the best ever - I hope the prequel will be aceee!
Star Wars, I'm afraid is even higher ranked I'm afraid....

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's alright mate....we thought you were doing it because there is a lot of people who do it purely because they have issues and have nothing to do in their lives.

You may of but Bully Scissors is another matter on 3 different posts he has taken a pop for no reason. As I say what's his issue?
I don't think I have even typed two words to him.

The Man Who Fell To Eath - David Bowie?? Meh, that sucks
The Alien Saga is the best ever - I hope the prequel will be aceee!
Star Wars, I'm afraid is even higher ranked I'm afraid, my friend lol! :p

Well, as Isay Sci Fi isn't really my bag. I was in to Dr Who until I was 10 does that count?

Anyway drag it to the "Post It" thread...this thread is only for the genius Mr Marr :guitar: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
You may of but Bully Scissors is another matter on 3 different posts he has taken a pop for no reason. As I say what's his issue?
I don't think I have even typed two words to him.

Well he obviously thinks so, anyway like I said...drag it to the "post it" thread in the off-topic board

Have I? What did I say?
Listen, if I have offended you I will apologize now. That is never my intention, the trouble is "play" can get misunderstood.
You should have let me know, I wouldn't want anyone thinking "here is that one, again. I best not comment"

Tut,its like trying to knit gravy.I'll comment no further.

Well he obviously thinks so, anyway like I said...drag it to the "post it" thread in the off-topic board

How do you do that?

Its not worth it. I do hold grudges, for years in fact, but not from forums, why would I? I don't know anyone on here or any other forum.
I did get the feeling I had rubbed some people the wrong way but some people are quite rude to some people on here.
It seems if you are one of the "locals", you can be as rude as bad taste to anyone.
On a few posts I have disagreed with some ones opinion and they have just tried to get personal for no reason what so ever, always a bad move.

It's alright...I got called a f***ing c*** when I posted one of my very first posts but most people like that have gone.

How do you do that?

Its not worth it. I do hold grudges, for years in fact, but not from forums, why would I? I don't know anyone on here or any other forum.
I did get the feeling I had rubbed some people the wrong way but some people are quite rude to some people on here.
It seems if you are one of the "locals", you can be as rude as bad taste to anyone.
On a few posts I have disagreed with some ones opinion and they have just tried to get personal for no reason what so ever, always a bad move.

Oh for gods sake what is all your licking arse about now?

Tut,its like trying to knit gravy.I'll comment no further.

There we go. One sentence billy sticks a limp punch again.
Never mind, it's not as if we frequent the same pub.

As for Marr, johnny that is not Andrew. Whats this two year break thing?
Maybe this is good news for us, one can dream

I have...I can show you! I made a bad comment about Madalene Mccan or something of a similar nature apparently

Oh dear, oh dear.
Well, bad taste should be a vice. If you are wearing white socks thats the final straw.

As for Bully, let it be said I tried to sort out whatever stain was on your tie, if you want to continue to walk around trying to undo my shoe laces thats up to you, it is a sorry waste of time though- I wear prada slip ons for one.

I did hear Marr was going to sing again, please let this not be true

Last edited:
It wasn't bad taste...it was a Frankie Boyle joke and Frankie Boyle is NEVER bad taste...Also BILLY SCISSORS, is no bully and your insulting him by calling him Bully.

It wasn't bad taste...it was a Frankie Boyle joke and Frankie Boyle is NEVER bad taste...Also BILLY SCISSORS, is no bully and your insulting him by calling him Bully.

Frankie Boyle, I rest my briefs and case.
I didn't mean he was a bully just playing with his name.

Don't diss Frankie Boyle...who do you think is funny? Bruce Forsyth?

Don't diss Frankie Boyle...who do you think is funny? Bruce Forsyth?

I like 'ol Bruce. I tend not to find comedians that funny.
But for the hoary record -
Alan Bennett
Dorothy Parker
Quentin Crisp
Oscar Wilde
Hinge and Bracket
Victoria Wood
Peter Cook
Larry David
Larry Sanders
Peter Kay
Russell Brand- until 2 years ago (he seems to have gone all LA now)
To name a few.

Back to Marr?

Back
Top Bottom