If you had to...

If you had to show someone just one video on YouTube to introduce them to Morrissey and/or The Smiths (or any other band/singer actually) what would it be?

Morrissey:

Someone else (REM):

Post your favourite Morrissey/Smiths video, and one of someone else. Or else.

Last edited by a moderator:

That version of Still Ill was one of the three videos I had narrowed my selection down to. Shows how good this band could be if they toned it down a bit. The other being the version of Hand In Glove (from Dublin I think, I can't find it now) where the audience sing along with the guitar part.

And thank you for the Vaselines one, I've only ever heard the Nirvana version.

If you had to show someone just one video on YouTube to introduce them to Morrissey and/or The Smiths (or any other band/singer actually) what would it be?

Morrissey:

Someone else (REM):

Post your favourite Morrissey/Smiths video, and one of someone else. Or else.

This is a lovely selection.

One video? This is impossible. Who's your favorite child? As long as I live, I will be able never answer this question.

( I'll at least say its definitely not Ganglord)

One video? This is impossible. Who's your favorite child? As long as I live, I will be able never answer this question.

( I'll at least say its definitely not Ganglord)

Pretty much my sentiments exactly... "all-time" favorite Smiths and Morrissey songs change on a weekly basis for me..............

...but I suppose "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others", because it has been a very long-time, consistent favorite of mine for the music alone, and "Last of the Famous International Playboys", because it was the first Moz record I ever bought, and I fell in love with it instantly... It led me on the dark path to accepting Moz into my life, even though it was understood in my circle of friends and associates that Morrissey "sucked ass", and The Smiths were all that mattered.

I asked for the video you would use to introduce a new fan to Morrissey and another band/singer, not your favourite song/life story.

Those songs are pretty easy to find on youtube...

Why ya bein' such a c***, bro? :)

Yeah, they are. So pick the one you would use to introduce a new fan to Morrissey and another of your favourite bands. As I have stated three times now. Someone might post something another person has never seen before, and someone might discover some new music from the videos posted.

How's that answer for you, you c***?

Man, you're really on edge, huh? Calm down. Have a cig... or fag, whatever, if you do partake.

Take a deep breath, count to ten. You'll be alright, friend.

I suppose if I could only choose one, it would be this one:

If it makes you feel any better, I call a lot of people c***s... I don't mean it all that seriously, you know.

Well maybe you shouldn't because a lot of people don't like being called a c*** and most people do take it seriously, you know.

What do you mean by "you", exactly though? I c***?

I c***? Is that your version of I spy? Where you try to spot c***s? "I spy with my little eye, a c*** beginning with... t.. r.."

Back
Top Bottom